Rappelling down the waterfall is an experience of a lifetime! The sound of the cascading water and mist & spray that accompanies, make the descend a thrilling experience. It is no lesser an experience than to making love with a waterfall!
Dudhiware Waterfall is located in Lonavala. Approx height of this waterfall is 135 ft. One can enjoy the thrill of this waterfall rappelling safely, as all the activities are done under expert guidance, and all safety measures are taken for it.
Lohagad is a part of Western Ghats and lies at Lonavala. The Lohagad fort had several empire of the dynasties. Even after Shivaji won the fort, he had to surrender the Lohagad. He re-captured the fort and used to preserve the surplus at Lohgad. The splendid view of the Pawna Lake from the top, which is to the southwest of the mountain. The fort has been declared as a protected monument by the government. Lohgad and Visapur is connected to each other.
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 : Dudhiware Waterfalls,Lonavala,Maharashtra
𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘 : Rappelling + Trekking
HEIGHT OF FALL’s : 135 Feet
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 : Medium,FIRST TIMERS WELCOME !
𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 : 2 days (We will start on Friday and back by Monday )
● Catch Mumbai Exp from the following boarding points
NAMPALLY @ 20.40 | BEGUMPET @ 20.50 | LINGAMPALLI @ 21.10
●11:00 – Reach Lonavala station.
●12:00 – Pack our lunch.
●01.00 – Reach lonavala and Start trek to Rappelling point.
●05:00 PM- REACH TOP.
●5 AM : Wake Up call and start trek to Lohgad Fort
●8 A.M : Breakfast and Start back to Lohgad Fort
● 06:00 AM : Reach Hyderabad
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
●INITIAL PAYMENT IS NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE
●48 Hours Before :If we find replacement refund (25% will be deducted ) No Refund if there is No replacement in any case and replacement is not club’s responsibility.
-48 Hours -0 Hours : No Refund (No matter whether its replaced or not)
-All Refunds will be issued on 1st Thursday post event date.
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE :
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during the rafting day. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.