WHERE : Agumbe & Udupi with St.Mary’s Island.
DURATION : 2Days/1 night (We will start on Friday Evening and back by Monday Morning )
GRADE : Easy
CATEGORY : Offbeat & Backpacking
₹ 6499 Slashed from 8999 INR
COST BY MODE OF TRANSPORTATION –
To and FRO by NON AC SLEPPER BUS/AC VOLVO SEMI SLEEPER – ₹6499
Pay 2499 INR Advance Payment to Block your Slot (Incase if you are paying 5 Days Before event Starts )
Remaining Payment Must be Cleared 7 Days Before event starts. Else advance amount will be fortified!
𝐈𝐌𝐏 –𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫! 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐦 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞! 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 😉
Friday Night BUS to BASE CITY Your Memorable Journey starts!
Meet your fellow HTC members at Boarding point!
*Make Sure you reach Boarding Point on time!
Morning Reach Base City ! and Now we will head to Breakfast point!
*To Cover all the places we must adhere to timings told by Captain.*
08:00 AM – Freshen up and Have time to feed your stomach. Your adventure awaits you.
10:00 AM– Reach Tirthahalli and immerse in nature. Tirthahalli is a must visit place for those who love serenity of nature and Indian Heritage.
11:00 AM – Reach Agumbe village. It is surrounded by Western ghat mountains and lush rainforests. Enjoy the Grasslands and visit the places in village to recreate scenes the India famous MALGUDI DAYS serial from 90’s .
01:00 PM – Visit waterfalls. Agumbe is also surrounded by plenty of beautiful waterfalls and it may require us to hike a little to enjoy the nature at its best.
05:00 PM – Visit the infamous Varanga Island Temple by boat. Varanga, a small village in Karnataka, is home to ancient Jain temples that are eight hundred to thousand years old.
08:00 PM – Visit Lord Sri Krishna temple, this is an important pilgrimage site in South India. Dinner followed by!
09:00 PM – Check in to stay and have a sound sleep.
* Remember Luxury and experience won’t be together !.
STAY TYPE – Dorm Stay/ Camp Stay
*Couple of washrooms available. As this is offbeat event Please understand that Stay is necessity not Luxury! *
05:00 AM – Wake up Call and quick Fresh up
06 :00 AM – Head to Malpe Beach to witness the sunrise. Have a Sunrise walk on Malpe beach , it is an experience to cherish. Click some good pics for Insta family.
09:00 AM -Head to St.Mary’s Island. This is a must see for its unique rock formations that cannot be found anywhere else in India and for brilliant sea views.
11:30 AM – Experience adventure activities like Kayaking or/ Water Sports.
02:00 PM – Have a lunch , after all the activities.
3-30PM– With a great heart and amazing memories , Board the bus to HYD
Morning – Reach Hyderabad by 7:30 AM . Say Good bye to Strangers turned to friends.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
Non-refundable and non-transferable. Refunds will be offered only when HTC cancels the event!
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE : N/A for those who paid one week before
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during Entire TRIP!
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
● Transportation and Logistics may vary depending on group size, Because we don’t want spoil your planned weekend :).
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.