Its a place where you get to soak in the culture, the warmth of the diversity, the taste of the french food, the integrity of the tamils and french, the harmony of cultures and spirituality.
Pondicherry is a small French colony in India. It is a union territory which still holds a distinct French essence in terms of its infrastructure, cuisine, culture and ambiance. Due to these distinct features it attracts a number of people from all over the nation and world.
Pondy is a place to escape from your daily monotonous lifestyle, to be at a place where even nature, infrastructure and people demonstrate a different style of living. It is a place where you will get exposed to French ancestry.
● Start to Chennai @ 18:30 by train
● Reach Chennai
● Get into private hired vehicle.
● Arrive at Pondicherry, head to Serenity beach
● Start to Chunnambar Boat House & Backwaters.
● Come back to Pondicherry have dinner and rest for the day in home stay / budget hotel.
● Wakeup call & Walk down the Promenade for the sun rise and check out the war memorial,the old lighthouse. ( It is a good time to walk around the streets.
● Visit Sri Aurobindo Ashram
● Explore few other places of city
● Reach Chennai @ 7 PM
● Catch train to Hyderabad
● Reach Hyderabad by 8.25 A.M. Say TATA – BYE BYE -:)
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
●INITIAL AMOUNT IS NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE
●72 Hours Before :If we find replacement refund (25% will be deducted ) No Refund if there is No replacement in any case and replacement is not club’s responsibility.
●72 Hours -0 Hours : No Refund (No matter whether its replaced or not)
●Refunds will be processed excluding convenience fee (payment gateway charges )
● Refunds will be processed in 4 working days after the event
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
🚆 TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE 🚆 :
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during the rafting day. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.