Goa is known for it scenic beauty and geographical presence.
In this event, we will be visiting few of the lesser know places and beautiful places in GOA.
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 : South Goa District, Goa
𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘 : Trip
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 : Simple
𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 : 2 days
● Leave from Secundrabad@ 15:40 | Begampet @ 15:50 & Lingampally@ 16:10 by Sleeper coach train.
● Reach Hubli at 7.30 am
● Get into Non-AC vehicle to Goa
● Boat trip to No Man’s Land
● Reach Cabo Da Rama Fort and View Points
● Water Sports and Sunset at Colva Beach (Upon availability Parasailing, Jet, Banana Ride etc.)
● Stay at a homestay of South Goa
● Night at homestay only
● Visit Mainapi Falls and Savari Falls
● Bubbles Lake Visit (Natural Wonder – forms bubbles to claps)
● Reach Hubli by 7 pm
● Dinner, board the train at 9 pm
● Reach Hyderabad by 10.50 A.M (Lingampalli)
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
Slots that are booked in the offer are non-refundable and non-transferable.
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE :
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during the rafting day. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.