HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRIP:-
› 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 : AJANTA & ELLORA
› 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 : Friday 8:30 PM to Monday 8:00 AM
› 𝑪𝒐𝒔𝒕 : ₹ 4999 /- (Slashed from ₹6999)
› 𝑶𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝑭𝒐𝒓 : open for those who interested in culture and history
MODE OF TRANSPORTATION –
ONWARD & RETURN BY Sleeper Class Train
Pay Advance amount of 999 INR to block your slot (its applicable for those who are paying 7 days before event starts)
Remaining Payment must be cleared 7 days before event Date
The Magnificent Journey starts from here by SLEEPER CLASS TRAIN Meet & Greet your fellow Adventurers to Celebrate Adventure for next 2 days!
06:00 AM Before Reaching Base City we must complete basic fresh up in Train itself! A little More Fresh faces better visible in portraits and Group Captures
08:00 AM Breakfast May not be Delicious with your Taste buds its Karnataka Style Delicious one! ..After adding few carbs we will move to Jhari Water Falls.
11:00 AM Reach Base cityand proceed to Daulatabad Fort!
2:00 pm Start to Mullayanagiri, as mornings carbs almost out of stock, its time for lunch! Have lunch and Reach Mullayangiri Base.
3:00 pm After reaching the base, a small jeep ride and we have to hike a little to get the amazing view of sunset. Watching sunset from the top of Karnataka’s highest peak is a great experience.
6-00 PM – After your hike back to our Vehicle, head to stay.
7:00PM – Check in to Stay. Fresh up and dinner in local chikmagalur Restaurant
Distance we Travel by Vehicle – 200Kms (Around 5 Hours)
STAY – Stay is typical Dormitory which will have good washrooms and a nice Bed to Sleep! More than 2000 HTC Participants stayed here and Good to goo!
06.00 Wake-up Call, Freshen Up
07.00 Start to Ellora Caves
08.00 Visit Kailashnath Temple at Ellora
10.00 Visit Cave Complexes at Ellora
12.00 Veg Jain Lunch at Ellora
14.00 Hiking Daulatabad Fort
17.30 Visit Bibi ka Maqbara
19.00 Shop Himroo Shawls, Paithani Sarees etc.
22.00 Checkout Dormitory
22.45 Ajanta Express
07:30 am Medchal (1.5 hr from Hitech City), 07:50 Bolarum
09:00 Secunderabad Railway Station
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
Slots that are booked in the offer are non-refundable and non-transferable.
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE :
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during the rafting day. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.