To confirm your slot, speak to Priya – 707 555 9641/42
› 𝑾here : MULLAYANGIRI + KUDREMUKH + YAGACHI WATER ACTIVITIES + BELUR
› 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 : Start on Thursday@4PM & Return on Monday@9AM
› 𝑪𝒐𝒔𝒕 : ₹ 8999 /- (Slashed from ₹14999)
› 𝑶𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝑭𝒐𝒓 : Any one who are fit and have love towards nature.
NOTE – Designed to cover maximum places in just 3 days…Yes A bit hectic schedule…Please plan accordingly….. IMP – LONG Travel Included…
MODE OF TRANSPORTATION –
ONWARD & RETURN BY SLEEPER CLASS TRAIN
COSTING :- INR 8,999 Per Person (Group of 2 &Above)
INR 9,199 Per Person (Single Person Cost)
Pay Advance amount of 1999 INR to block your slot (its applicable for those who are paying 7 days before event starts). Remaining Payment must be cleared 7 days before event starts
04:00PM – The Magnificent Journey starts from here.. Meet & Greet your fellow Adventurers to Celebrate Adventure for next 3 days!
6:00 AM – Reaching Base City and board our private vehicle to proceed… around 6AM Stop for Fresh up (Not Bathing) little More Fresh faces better visible in portraits and Group Captures 😉
07:00 AM – Breakfast May not be Delicious with your Taste buds its Karnataka Style Delicious one! ..After adding few carbs we will move Karnataka’s highest peak Mullayangiri.
12:00 PM – Reach Mullayangiri Base. After reaching the base, a small jeep ride and we have to hike a little to get the amazing view from top.
03-00 PM – Hike back to Vehicle, drive to Mullayangiri base and have lunch.
04-00 PM – Head to stay, followed by freshup. Have dinner and sleep early, as a beautiful trek to second highest peak is awaiting for you on next day.
Distance we Travel by Vehicle – 280 Kms + 120 Kms ( 6 Hours + 3 Hours )
STAY – Stay is typical Campstay/Dormstay.. Don’t expect cinematic stay! For a backpacking trip like this one is good to go. Accommodation is Separate for men & Women.
04-30 AM – Wakeup Call, Fresh up.
05-30 AM – Have Breakfast and a cup of tea/coffee. Yes, it’s seems to be early to have breakfast, but we need to have some carbs before we start the trek…
06:00 AM – Off-road Jeep ride! From our stay we start to Kudremukh trek starting point by Jeep with packed Lunch…
06-30AM – Reach trek starting point and start the trek. Terrain wise it is easy to moderate one.. Those who are physically fit they can do it easily…. Trek distance that we cover during this trek is 22kms.
10:00 AM – Reach top of the Kudremukha peak….. Woohoo! You are on the second highest peak of Karnataka.
10:30 AM – Trek back to the starting point, followed by jeep ride to stay.
03:00 PM – Reach stay and quick freshup(No bathing), and have snacks.
04-00 PM – Start to Chikmagalur stay.
07-00 PM – Reach stay, followed by dinner.
08-30 PM – Sleep time…
Distance we Travel by Vehicle – 130 Kms (Around 3 Hours)
STAY – Stay is typical Dormitory which will have good washrooms and a nice Bed to Sleep! More than 2000 HTC Participants stayed here and Good to goo!
05:00 AM – Wake up call..
06:30 AM – Start to Belur. Enroute Breakfast.
08:00 AM – Reach Belur and visit Sri Chennakesava temple which is a Historic Hindu temple complex known for its elaborate stone carvings & sculptures.
09:30 AM – Start to Yagachi water activities… Activities available are Speedboat, Kayaking, Bumper ride, Cruise boat, Boating….
12:00 PM- Complete water Activities and head to Halebeedu temple(if time permits we will visit this).
12:30 PM – Complete temple visit and start towards base city to board the train. Enroute have lunch.
07:30 PM – Reach Base city and board train.
Distance we Travel by Vehicle – 320 Kms (Around 7 Hours)
09:00 AM – Reach HYD..
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
NON REFUNDABLE/NON TRANSFARABLE
● NO SMOKING and NO ALCOHOL NO LITTERING, NO POLLUTION OF WATER
● This is not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make your trek comfortable
● We carry Basic First Aid and if you need anything you can ask the organizers
● If you feel unwell bring to the notice of the organizers immediately.
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: 55 years