𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 ?
Aa rojullo antey 2011 lo annamata – 𝗩𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗲 (𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 – 𝘏𝘛𝘊) was leading the teams which conquered the highest peak 𝙅𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙝𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙙𝙖 (locally known as ARAMAKONDA)and 2nd highest peak 𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙟𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙖 which are unexplored by then. Later it got became one of the trekkers paradise in eastern Ghats.
FEW SHOTS FROM 2011 – A FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE
A PROMISE BY HTC –
Once you’ve completed this trek, it will automatically become one of your top three favorites. The trails to these peaks are untouched, and there are no crowds in the meadows. Imagine the most beautiful trails with no crowds at all. These places will stay in your heart for a long time. And yes, we will definitely try the famous Bamboo Chicken once we’ve completed the trek.
WHERE : JINDHAGADA & BAREJOLLA PEAK
DURATION : 3Days/2 nights (We will start on Friday Evening and back by Monday Morning )
GRADE : Medium (PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED)
CATEGORY : Offbeat & Backpacking
COST : 9999 INR (Slashed from 14999)
COST BY MODE OF TRANSPORTATION –
ONWARD BY GARIBRATH – Return by 3rd AC sleeper train OR NON AC SLEEPER BUS
Pay 2999 INR Advance Payment to Block your Slot (Incase if you are paying 10 Days Before event Starts )
Remaining Payment Must be Cleared 7 Days Before event starts..
GST (5%) is applicable which will be charged separately.
𝐈𝐌𝐏 –𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫! 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚n 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 hike untouched 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞! 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 😉
If it is Friday, you are going on the trip with HTC!
Along with butterflies in your belly, Reach the Station on time.
LEAVE TO VIZAG BY TRAIN AT 3 PM by VANDE BHARAT
Bring your smile, Backpack and board the train on time.
Your captain will meet you at station/at your designated seats!
Meet your fellow HTC members at Boarding point!
*Make Sure you reach Boarding Point on time!
FRESHEN UP AND OPEN YOUR SMILES TO SHINE IN A COMFORTABLE ATTIRE TO HIKE AP’s Highest Peak!
1:00 AM – Our vehicle will be ready for you to take us to JINDHAGADA BASE
05:00 AM – Reach Base and start hike towards JINDHAGADA PEAK
About Jindhagada Peak –
in 2011 April HTC founder Venkee Lead the group which explored and identified this as AP & Eastern Ghats highest Peak! From then 1000’s of trekkers summitted this peak (5567 ft ht)
IMP– You must carry some dry fruits and other snacks to complete this as we will comeback to base around 8PM. As there is night trek involved you must carry TORCH..Don’t depend on phone flash
09:30 AM – Reach Peak
Trek Distance- 6 KM one way
12 :30 PM -Reach Base Village and start towards Chaprai where you can try the most famous bamboo chicken
1:30 PM – Chaprai Falls Visit
3-30 PM – Reach ARAKU
5-30PM – Reach Stay
8-00 PM – Dinner and sleep
Distance we Travel by Vehicle – 150+ Kms ! (4to 5 HOURS )
Distance we Trek– 6+6 Km’s (Jindhagada )
STAY TYPE – Basic – 3/4 Sharing Rooms
The most beautiful and untouched trails are often far from luxury and, at times, basic necessities. A nice bed/mattress to sleep on and a clean toilet are our primary requirements for our stay. Our purpose is to take proper rest to recover from today’s trek and be ready for tomorrow’s trek.
Board Our Vehicle to BAREJOLLA BASE VILLAGE
7 AM- Reach Barejolla Base and start hike towards the peak
About BAREJOLLA Peak –
in 2011 April HTC founder Venkee Lead the group which explored and identified this second highest peak of AP and eastern ghats..
10 AM– reach Peak and Clicks for our insta & Family and start back to base village
2 PM – Start hike towards Base Village
6-00 PM – Reach Base Village and board vehicle and proceed to stay
Distance we Travel by Vehicle – 87Kms ! (3to 5 HOURS )
Distance we Trek– 14 + 4 Kms
STAY TYPE – Basic – 3/4 Sharing Rooms
The most beautiful and untouched trails are often far from luxury and, at times, basic necessities. A nice bed/mattress to sleep on and a clean toilet are our primary requirements for our stay. Our purpose is to take proper rest to recover from today’s trek and be ready for tomorrow’s Schedule.
06:00 AM – Wake up Call and quick Fresh up
7 AM– Breakfast
8 AM– Borra Caves Visit
12 PM – Complete visit and lunch followed by!
1 PM – start to vizag
6PM – Reach Vizag and board our train/bus to HYD
Distance we Travel by Vehicle – 120 Kms ! (5to 6 HOURS )
Distance we Trek– 14 + 4 Kms
Morning Around 9AM – Reach Hyderabad
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
Non-refundable and non-transferable. Refunds will be offered only when HTC cancels the event!
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE : N/A for those who paid one week before
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during Entire TRIP!
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
● Transportation and Logistics may vary depending on group size, Because we don’t want spoil your planned weekend :).
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.