WHERE : Ooty + Coonoor + Mysore
DURATION : 03 Days
GRADE : Easy
CATEGORY : Offbeat Tour
COST FROM MYSORE : INR ₹7999/- (Ex-MYSORE) ,
SATURDAY Reporting Time- 7 AM, Return you can plan after 7pm on Monday
COST FROM HYD :
INR ₹10999 (Ex-HYD) VOLVO MUTLI AXLE AC SEMI SLEEPER
Friday- 5 PM start and back by Tuesday morning 9AM
Double sharing :- INR 1000 extra per person.
PAY TOKEN AMOUNT of 1499 (Ex-MYSORE)/4499(Ex-HYD) to BLOCK YOUR SLOT..REMAINING MUST BE CLEAR ONE WEEK BEFORE EVENT.
ABOUT THE PLACE :
• Ooty :
Ooty, once the summer capital of Madras Presidency under the British, can be safely regarded as “India’s Switzerland”. John Sullivan, the then collector of Coimbatore had noted the same in his elaborate report on the region, way back in the 19th century. After independence, Ooty was developed into a major tourist destination and understandably so, given its qualification for the same, owing to nature’s abundant blessings in terms of climate, scenic splendour, local sights and sounds, its wealth of birds and beasts and of course its homegrown beverages of tea and coffee.
• Coonoor :
Coonoor is a hill station in the southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It’s known for its tea estates in the surrounding Nilgiri hills. Sim’s Park is a sprawling public garden with plants like rhododendrons, roses and eucalyptus trees. The steam Nilgiri Mountain Railway travels between the towns of Mettupalayam and Ooty via Coonoor. Dolphin’s Nose is a vantage point with views of the cascading Catherine Falls.
Remember Luxury and Experience wont be together! This is a experience based event in which we will cover maximum Places in limited time! be prepare for a bit long travels as we must travel to the places where they are 😉
Monsoon season is the best opportunity for us to experience far greener side of the hill station.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
Non-refundable and non-transferable.
Refunds will be offered only when HTC cancels the event!(3% transfer charges applicable)
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE : N/A for those who paid one week before
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during Entire TRIP!
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
● Transportation and Logistics may vary depending on group size, Because we don’t want spoil your planned weekend :).
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.