REPORTING TIME – 6 AM – COLOMBO(DAY-1)
📝 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦:
REGION :- SRI LANKA
DURATION :- 5 Days 4 Nights
GRADE :- Easy To Moderate
Event cost :- 34999/- INR (Ex- COLOMBO)
FLASH SALE PRICE :- 24999/- (For first 6 members)(Ex-COLOMBO)
29999/- (For next 4 members) (Ex-COLOMBO)
Pay Initial amount of 4999 INR to block your slot at Flash sale price!
FOR BOOKING PLEASE CONTACT TARA @ 707 555 1671 AND ALSO PLEASE SEND THE SCREENSHOT TO THIS NUMBER AFTER DOING THE PAYMENT.
SRI LANKA:- Sri Lanka is a mesmerizing island nation, South of India. Surrounded by the blue Indian Ocean from all sides, the island covers an area of 65,610 sq kms. Blessed with a diverse landscape ranging from lush green tropical forests to highlands, arid plains and pristine sandy beaches, this county has something for every one.
The beautiful shallow waters at Hikkaduwa are a snorkeling delight with fishes of all colors, sting rays, corals, anemones and sea turtles peacefully swimming these blue waters. The jewels of Laccadive sea, these shallow pools are crucial and fragile ecosystems best experienced by a snorkeling session. You do not need to know swimming to enjoy a great snorkeling session, a lifejacket would suffice. We also visit the beautiful Tangalle beach and swing by Mirrissa’s coconut trees by the sea. We taste local seafood and a night by the sea.
Sri Lanka is blessed with some of the most diverse wildlife from the largest groups of elephants in the forests, blue whales by the southern waters, turtles in the shallow lagoons, leopards in darkness, monitor
lizards in every stream and birds by every tree. We take on safaris to watch the largest herds of wild elephants in the world and whales. Watching a turtle in the wild is considered great good luck and is occasional, while dolphins are frequently seen.
Pidurangala and Sigiriya are twin hills. To watch Sigiriya from Pidurangala is a delight. The hill’s regional prominence is also high opening up swathes of land for a glorious view. This is a short and easy
hike done by all. Little Adam’s Peak is a half day’s out and back hike and is optional. The hike goes through the natural grasslands and forests of Sri Lanka’s highlands. Those who wish to opt out can head on to the nearby waterfalls for some fun.
The cave temple of Dambulla is the richest site for Buddhist art in the world. With murals surviving centuries, the site is a picturesque passage to the life, art, culture and religion from over 1600 years. In
comparison, it is numerous times the art work present at Ajanta caves and is just as old. Kandy is the power hold of Sri Lanka. Who ever controls the tooth of Buddha at Kandy, rules the island nation. Along with a beautiful museum of Buddhism across the world, the city is famous as the cultural capital of Sri Lanka.
The beautiful tea estates of the hills wave with the wind. Numerous processing centers make some of the richest tea in the world. We shall visit the factory to understand the process and taste some special
authentic Sri Lankan tea. We take the lovely train ride to Ella via the Nine Arches Bridge. Ravana waterfalls and walking through the tea plantations add to the thrill. We also take a walk across the nine arches bridge.
The Lion Fort of Sigiriya is a breathtaking monument now left without the head of the lion. The feet can be seen adjacent the path leading to the top. The waterways here are an engineering marvel. Elephant ride
is also available around the fort. Galle Fort is the key to the maritime power of the British controlling the Laccadive sea. The library, light house and numerous attractions are photogenic and peaceful. This colonial fort is a total contrast to the grandiose of Sigiriya.
Please confirm your participation by paying 4999 INR(Non refundable & NON Transfarable) Initial amount to block your slot!…
Remaining amount must be cleared 15 days before event starts else initial payment will be fortified
● This is Non-Refundable event.
● This is a strict ‘NO ALCOHOL‘ event. Alcohol, substance abuse of any form is not allowed during the entire trip. If found with the alcohol, you will be left out of the group then and there.
● SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED in the forests, within or around our transport, rooms and public places.
● NO BULLYING, EVE TEASING OR ANY FORM OF HARASSMENT is allowed. political and sensitive discussions must be avoided at all times.
● Decency to follow participants, organiser’s decisions, local customs and law are to be strictly followed.
● Breach of any of the above will result in being left out at any place and HTC bears no responsibility of him/her from there on.
● Please DO NOT LITTER ANY PLASTIC(biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● HTC has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for other and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
Minimum age: 18 years (12+ kids allowed along with guardian or Parents).
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.