For Bookings Dial us on 707 555 9641
Bhimashankar is a dream destination for any trekker, a perfect setting for an exciting adventure.
Bhimashankar Temple is located in the village of Bhorgiri 50 km north west of Khed, near Pune, in India. It is located 110 km away from Pune in the Ghat region of the Sahyadri hills.
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 : Bimashankar & Jivdhan Fort & Naneghat Reverse Falls
𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘 : Trekking
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 : Medium, FIRST TIMERS WELCOME !
ALTITIDE : 3400 feet
𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 : 3 days (We will start on Friday evening and back by Tuesday Morning )
1) Stay will be in villagers home, where very minimal basic washrooms availability
2) Luggage – As we have private vehicle with us you no need to carry extra luggage while doing trek….you can keep extra luggage in our vehicle.. Still we suggest travel light..
Event Cost From HYDERABAD (ONWARD 3rd AC & RETURN BY Sleeper Class Train)
SOLO – 10199 INR PP
GROUP – 9999 INR PP (TWO & ABOVE)
JUST PAY ADVANCE AMOUNT 2999 INR to Block your slot.. Remaining 7 days before the event…
Remember Luxury and Experience wont be together! This is a experience based event in which we will cover maximum Places in limited time! be prepare for a bit long travels as we must travel to the places where they are 😉
LEAVE TO BASE CITY BY TRAIN AT 1 PM
Bring your smile, Backpack and board the train on time.
Your Trek Leader will meet you at station/at your designated seats!
*Tickets will be on your name. We will never Book tickets on Fake Names*
FRESHEN UP AND OPEN YOUR SMILES TO SHINE IN A COMFORTABLE ATTIRE TO CLICK UNDER THE WATERFALLS
1:00 AM – Our vehicle will be ready for you to take you to beautiful waterfalls..
4-00 AM – Reach base and rest for a while in our vehicle
6-00 AM– Start start trek towards to Bhimashankar hills via SHIDI Route
*incase of heavy rains we will take ganapathi ghat route for safetey reasons*
11 AM – Early Lunch at mid village (provided by HTC )
2 PM Reach Top and proceed to temple visit
4PM – Complete temple visit and board our vehicle to reach Jivdhan base
Distance we Travel by Vehicle – 136 Kms ! (2 Hours )
Distance we trek – 10 kms – (Khandas to Bhimashankar temple )
STAY TYPE – TYPICAL VILLAGE HOMESTAY
Our homestay is typical village house! Beds wont be available! All of us has to sleep on floor!. Couple of washrooms available.. as this is Experience based event Please understand that Stay is necessity not Luxury!
7-00 AM – Breakfast and start hike towards JIVDHAN FORT
Views subject to weather! if its foggy its foggy! Monsoon Rightttt… Don’t ask us for views as we are not magicians!
12-00 PM : Complete fort visit and proceed to NANEGHAT REVERSE FALLS
*Reverse Falls Subject to wind and Rain conditions..you may end up see just water stream if weather wont support us
2-00 PM : Start to Base and have late lunch
5 PM :– Reach Base Village… Stay in villagers house..
The most Beautiful and untouched trails always away from Luxury and at time basic necessities….All of us has to be sleep on floor and basic bedsheets will be provided..and yeah couple of toilets available
HTC NEVER SELLS BASED ON FAKE PROMISE!
21:30 – Have Dinner & Sleep
STAY TYPE – TYPICAL VILLAGE HOMESTAY
Our homestay is typical village house! Beds wont be available! All of us has to sleep on floor!. .Bedsheets will be provided! Couple of washrooms available.. as this is offbeat event Please understand that Stay is necessity not Luxury!
7-00 AM : Wake up call! And quick fresh up
8-00 AM : Breakfast! ..and start to base city
4 PM Reach Base city and board our return train to HYD
Morning Reach HYD – TADA ..BYE BYE! See you in some other adventure….
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE :
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during the rafting day. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.