REPORTING TIME – 9 PM (DAY-0) AT DELHI
📝 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦:
REGION :- Himachal Pradesh
DURATION :- 7 Days 6 Nights
GRADE :- Easy To Moderate
REGULAR PRICE – 32999 INR
SALE PRICE : 17999 Ex-SHIMLA (FOR SINGLE PERSON)
17499 Ex-SHIMLA (FOR GROUP OF 2 MEMBERS & ABOVE)
19999 Ex-DELHI (FOR SINGLE PERSON)
19499 Ex-DELHI (FOR GROUP OF 2 MEMBERS & ABOVE)
Pay Initial amount of 2999 INR to block your slot at Flash sale price!
SPITI VALLEY:- Spiti Valley is a cold desert mountain valley located high in the Himalayas in the north-eastern part of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. The name “Spiti” means “The middle land”, i.e. the land between Tibet and India. Spiti Valley is a Himalayan desert mountain valley situated at an average height of 13,000 feet in the north-eastern part of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. Often regarded as a chunk of Tibet marooned in India, Spiti Valley is enigmatic and is interspersed with tiny hamlets and serene monasteries sitting precariously on mountain crags spread across its notched moonscape. The scattered villages comprise of whitewashed mud-brick homes amid rugged mountains and barley fields
Distance : 232km(8-9hrs) and Kalpa is situated at an elevation of 2960metres.
Distance : 220km(6-7hrs) and Kaza is situated at an elevation of 3800metres.
Distance : 70km(1-2hrs) and Hikkim is situated at an elevation of 4400metres.
Distance : 80km(1-2hrs)
Distance : 235km(8-9hrs)
Distance : 140km(6hrs) and Chitkul is situated at an elevation of 3450metres.
Please confirm your participation by paying 2999 INR(Non refundable & NON Transfarable) Initial amount to block your slot!…
Remaining amount must be cleared 15 days before event starts else initial payment will be fortified
● This is Non-Refundable event.
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited from entire event!
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● Hyderabad Trekking Club has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
Minimum age: 18 years (12+ kids allowed along with guardian or Parents)
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.