REPORTING TIME – 5PM on Saturday at Delhi and 10AM on Sunday at Manali
📝 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦:
REGION :- Himachal Pradesh
DURATION :- 6 Days 5 Nights(Ex-Manali)
GRADE :- Easy To Moderate
Event cost – 24999/- INR
EARLY BIRD OFFER: INR 18999/- (Ex- Delhi)
INR 16999/- (Ex-Manali)
Pay Initial amount of 2999 INR(Ex-Manali) / 4999 INR(Ex-Delhi) to block your slot at Early bird sale price!
ABOUT SPITI VALLEY :- Spiti Valley is a hidden gem nestled in the northernmost part of Himachal Pradesh, India. It is a remote and stunningly beautiful region, with an otherworldly landscape, ancient monasteries, and a unique culture that has been preserved for centuries. Spiti Valley is a must-visit destination for adventure seekers, nature lovers, and anyone who wants to experience the raw beauty of the Himalayas.
The Spiti Valley is surrounded by towering snow-capped peaks, including the majestic Himalayas, and the landscape is dotted with vibrant green pastures, deep blue lakes, and crystal clear streams. The region is home to a diverse range of flora and fauna, including rare species such as the snow leopard, Himalayan ibex, and the Tibetan gazelle.
The monasteries in Spiti Valley are some of the oldest and most beautiful in the world. The Ki Monastery is one of the most famous monasteries in Spiti, and it is located on top of a hill overlooking the valley. The Tabo Monastery is another ancient monastery, and it is home to some of the finest examples of Indo-Tibetan art and architecture.
After Breakfast start our journey to manali
By afternoon reach Manali
Explore Mall Road
4PM – Catch bus to DELHI
Reach Delhi by Morning (Around 11AM)
* Book your return flight/Train only after 4PM*
Please confirm your participation by paying 2999 INR/ 4999 INR(Non refundable & NON Transfarable) Initial amount to block your slot!…
Remaining amount must be cleared 10 days before event starts else initial payment will be fortified
● This is Non-Refundable event.
Note: Flight fare increases every day. So it’s advised to book your flight tickets at the earliest.
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited from entire event!
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● Hyderabad Trekking Club has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
Minimum age: 18 years (12+ kids allowed along with guardian or Parents)
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.