𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 – 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔𝒂𝒑𝗽 𝘂𝘀 +91 707 555 9641 Krishna Priya
Whats app us on –
#𝗠𝗮𝗹𝘃𝗮𝗻 is a wonderland that is famous for its beaches & water sports. Here you can feel an immense level of adrenaline rush and still feel peaceful near its azure waters. Being a secluded place makes it a perfect destination for adventurers who are looking for an alternate destination for Goa and don’t want to compromise on the levels of adventure that Goa offers.
𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 : Malvan Coast
𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗚𝗢𝗥𝗬 : Offbeat Tour
𝗗𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 : 2 days (We will start on Friday and back by Monday)
𝗖𝗢𝗦𝗧 : 10999/- INR per person
ONE PERSON COST – 8199 INR
GROUP OF 2 & ABOVE – 7999 INR
PAY ADVANCE AMOUNT OF 2999 INR to Block your slot!
● 08:00 PM : Start to BASE CITY by Volvo Semi Sleeper Bus
● 08:00 AM – Reach BASE CITY
● 09:00 AM – Start to the Malvan
● 01:00 PM – Check In to Homestay and have Lunch
● 02:00 PM – Start with water activities and have some fun on the beach
Sitting Bumper Ride
Sleeping Bumper Ride
Jet Ski Ride
● 09:00 PM – Reach back to homestay and sleep.
● 06:00 AM – Start in the boat for Scuba Diving
● 07:00 AM – Scuba Diving (with PADI Certified Diver)
*this is recreational beginners Scuba diving only*
● 10:00 AM – Start back to Coast
● 12:00 PM – Have lunch and start to BASE CITY
● 06:00 PM – Catch bus to Hyderabad (if time permits we will visit famous Kolhapur Mahalakshmi Temple)
● 08:00 AM – Reach Hyderabad
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during Entire event! Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.