𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 📞 or Whats app to Krishna Priya: 707 555 9641
[If your call is not answered, please ping us in whats app]
*THOSE WHO AREN’T FULLY VACCINATED MUST GET A NEGATIVE RT PCR TEST REPORT*
A wonderland with full bloom is waiting to be explored…
Where : Salher & Salota, Nashik District, Maharashtra
Category : Trekking
Grade : Easy – Medium
Duration : 2 Days (We will start on Friday and be back by Monday)
EVENT Cost : Rs.5999 INR
OFFER PRICE : Rs.4999 INR
ABOUT PLACE :
SALHER – Highest Fort & the Second Highest Peak of Maharashtra. Salher is a place located near Waghamba in Nasik district of Maharashtra, India. It is the site of the highest fort in the Sahyadri mountains and the second highest peak at 1,567 metres (5,141 ft) after Kalsubai in Maharashtra. The twin fort Salota (4,986 feet) is very near to Salher. From Salher, one can see the plains of Gujarat.
● 18.50 : Depart from Hyd to Manmad by train
BOARDING POINT : Secunderabad
● 07.00 – Reach Manmad
● 08.00 – Breakfast & Leave for Salher Wadi by a private transport
● 12.00 – Enroute Lunch
● 16.00 – Reach the Peak & Explore
● 18.00 – Watch the sunset over the plains of Gujarat
● 04.30 – Wake up, freshen up
● 05.00 – Trek to the top for Sunrise
● 08.00 – Start descending the FORT, sightseeing while getting down
● 12.00 – Reach the Base Village & lunch
● 14.00 – Start to Manmad
● 21.00 – Catch the train to Hyd
● 07.50 – Reach Bolarum Station
● 08.50 – Reach Secunderabad Station
👉𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗣𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗬:
⚠🚆 𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗧𝗦 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘 ⚠ N/A for this event
Contact the Organizer regarding reservation status before booking a slot.
Those who book slots before 45 DAYS prior to event date will get Confirmed berths, Who all paying in between 0 to 45 days, there are chances of getting tickets in RAC and If you are not willing to travel in RAC. You can join us by booking your tickets self and cost of tickets will be reduced from total trek cost in such cases.
WASH ROOMS FACILITY in Salher & Salota Event – NO NOO!
Salher & Salota is accessible to only trekkers…a true trekker must answer all nature calls in nature only! ..If you are a person who must want a washroom! ….uff this is not for you! …we know its tough for day1 ..Day2 its routine! … to see the beauty of Salher and Salota…Be ready to answer all your nature calls in Nature only!
𝗗𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔 𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡? 📞 or Whats app to +91 8317546437
[𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥,𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵/𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘱]
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly Prohibited.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.