STRICTLY NO SMOKING & NO ALCHOHOL EVENT
WHERE : PONDI + MAHABALIPURAM
DURATION : 02 Days
GRADE : Easy
CATEGORY : Offbeat Tour
COST : ₹6,999 (Slashed from 9999 INR)
ONE PERSON COST – ₹5,199 INR Per Person
Group of 2 and Above – ₹4,999 INR Per Person
EVERY TUESDAY DEPARTURE IN DEC
PAY TOKEN AMOUNT of 999 to BLOCK YOUR SLOT..REMAINING MUST BE CLEAR ONE WEEK BEFORE EVENT STARTS
NON AC SLEEPER TRAIN (HYD TO CHENNAI TO HYD)
LOCAL TRANSPORTATION –
NON AC TEMPO OR Tavera (BASED ON GROUP SIZE)
Basic Hotel with 3 or 4 sharing (3 SHARING)
DOUBLE SHARING AVAIBLE AT 500 INR EXTRA PER PERSON
This is a experience based event in which we will cover maximum Places in limited time! be prepare for a bit long travels as we must travel to the places where they are 😉
ABOUT PONDI –
Its a place where you get to soak in the culture, the warmth of the diversity, the taste of the french food, the integrity of the tamils and french, the harmony of cultures and spirituality.
Pondicherry is a small French colony in India. It is a union territory which still holds a distinct French essence in terms of its infrastructure, cuisine, culture and ambiance. Due to these distinct features it attracts a number of people from all over the nation and world.
Pondy is a place to escape from your daily monotonous lifestyle, to be at a place where even nature, infrastructure and people demonstrate a different style of living. It is a place where you will get exposed to French ancestry.
4 PM Start to Chennai by train!
8.00 a.m Chennai
11.00 a.m Visit Baker Street
1.00 p.m Lunch at Le Cafe by the Promenade
2.30 p.m Light House Visit
3.30 p.m Mangroves and Backwaters Boat Ride
Boat cost is extra per head 200 to 300 INR
5 p.m Evening at Baker Street
6 p.m Evening tour of White Town
8 p.m Walk by Tamil Town & DINNER Followed by
4.00 a.m Wake up
5.00 a.m Sunrise walk at Serenity Beach
8.00 a.m To Auroville, Breakfast at Auroville Cafe
12.00 a.m Visit Mahabalipuram
2.30 p.m Tamil Thali Lunch at Mahabalipuram
5.30 p.m Reach Chennai Railway Station
6.30 p.m Train to Hyderabad
● Reach Hyderabad by 8.25 A.M.
NOTE – EXECUTION OF THE PLAN IS ALWAYS DEPENDS ON THE GROUP SPEED & OTHER FACTORS LIKE TRAFFIC etc..
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE! refunds offered only when HTC cancels the event!
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
🚆 TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE 🚆 :
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during the rafting day. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.