HIGHLIGHTS OF THE EVENT :-
Paragliding at Kamshet is one of the thrilling experience. One of the unique and wildest dreams of man is to dream of flying in the air. And fulfill your dream of flying at one of the best places in South India.
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 : Rajmachi , Kamshet
𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘 : Adventure
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 : Easy- Medium, FIRST TIMERS WELCOME !
ALTITIDE : 3400 feet
𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 : 2 days
EXPECTATIONS : 1)Stay will be in villagers home, where very minimul basic washrooms available. 2)SLEEP: Technically it is like sleeping on mats in the available space.
Event Cost – Rs. 5999. This is an Intro Offer ( Slashed from Rs. 9999/-)
NOTE :- This event is from Ex- PUNE. Transportation can be arranged To & Fro from HYD at Additional Cost Upon Request.
RISE TO SHINE IN A COMFORTABLE ATTRIRE FOR OUR ADVENTURE!
08-30 AM – Once you get down, meet your trip Captain and fellow travelers. After that, we directly move breakfast point to add few carbs! Hello Hello ..No Dosa NO Idli …Typical Maharashtra Style POHA/ VADA PAV! (Delicious at times;)
There are 3 pickup points in PUNE.
08:30 AM – AIRPORT PICKUP
09:15 AM – JEHANGIR HOSPITAL
09:30 AM – RAILWAY STATION
9-30 AM : Complete Breakfast and head to Base village Kamshet for a WEEKEND PARAGLIDING.
*PARAGLIDING is a weather based event. If weather is not favorable to fly, it can be done the very next day, Participants are requested to understand and co-operate.*
03-30 PM : After having a thrilling adventure of flying in the air, head to have lunch.
07:00 PM – Reach Rajmachi Trek Start Point. Have Some snacks and Start Trekking.
01:30 AM – Reach Udhewadi Base village and Check into our Village Home Stay. Have a light dinner.(This is a late night dinner, based on the timing we reach the stay).
Trek is a moderate grade and safe as long as you follow Trek lead instructions. Torches are mandatory and carrying a light backpack is necessary. Trek Takes around 6 Hours to complete.
Our homestay is typical village house! Beds wont be available! All of us has to sleep on floor!. .Bedsheets will be provided! Couple of washrooms available. And more than 1500 HTC participants stayed here! as this is offbeat event Please understand that Stay is necessity not Luxury!
HTC NEVER SELLS BASED ON FAKE PROMISE!
01:30 AM :- Reaching Base village and Sleeping.
Remember it is necessary to be on time to witness great sunrise. Yeah, Sleep had to be postponed to return journey time. You are there to experience the adventure and some small sacrifices are worth to give up.
05-30 AM : Wake up call! And quick fresh up to go Rajmachi fort TOP
06-00 AM : walk ahead to Reach RAJMACHI TOP! Few captures for our insta & Family
Views subject to weather! if its foggy its foggy!.. Don’t ask us for views as we are not magicians!
8:30 AM : Reach Base & its time to add few carbs to proceed to Lonavala.
11-30 AM – Reach Lonavala base point, where our private vehicle is waiting for us and satisfy your hunger by having an authentic lunch.
1-00 PM – Start back to pune (Lunch enroute)
03:30 PM : Reach Pune.
There are 3 drop off points.
3:30 PM – Airport
4:10 PM – JEHANGIR HOSPITAL
4:20 PM – RAILWAY STATION
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
NON- REFUNDABLE & NON TRANSARABLE!
AMOUNT WILL BE REFUNDED ONLY IF THE EVENT IS CANCELLED BY HTC ( 3% TRANSFER CHARGES APPLICABLE)
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE :
Book your slots before 10 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during entire event!
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.