WHERE : Palakkad
DURATION : 02 Days
GRADE : Easy
CATEGORY : Offbeat Tour
COST : ₹5500/-
PAY TOKEN AMOUNT of 1500 to BLOCK YOUR SLOT..REMAINING MUST BE CLEAR ONE WEEK BEFORE EVENT STARTS ELSE TOKEN AMOUNT WILL BE FORTIFIED
Palakkad: Palakkad or Palghat, is a city in Kerala, a state in southwestern India. The 18th-century Palakkad Fort has sturdy battlements, a moat and a Hanuman temple on its grounds. North, on the Kalpathy River, the 15th-century Viswanatha Swamy Temple is the main venue of the famous Ratholsavam chariot festival. Northeast, near Malampuzha Dam, the town of Malampuzha has a rock garden created from recycled materials.
Palakkad is the land of Palmyras and Paddy fields. It is the chief granary of Kerala, often called the Gateway of Kerala. Palakkad lies at the foot of the gigantic Western ghats on the border of Kerala. This city surrounded by mountains, forests and fertile valleys, rivers and mountains streams are rich in flora and fauna.
Nelliyampathy : is a hill station within the Nelliyampathy Forest Reserve, in the southwest Indian state of Kerala. The road to it, which goes through the dense forests of the Western Ghats, is known for its many hairpin turns. To the west is Kesavan Para, a vantage point with views of nearby tea plantations. Farther west is the 19th-century Pothundi Dam. Northeast is the Seetharkundu Viewpoint, with waterfalls nearby
Remember Luxury and Experience wont be together! This is a experience based event in which we will cover maximum Places in limited time! be prepare for a bit long travels as we must travel to the places where they are 😉
● Start to Palakkad @ 12:20PM by train
● 9:30AM : Reach Palakkad
● 10:00AM : Get into private hired vehicle.
● 10:30AM : Reach DHONI waterfalls(Trek for one hour to waterfalls).
● 1:00PM : Complete trek and have Lunch
● 2:00PM : Start to Malphuza dam.
● 2:30PM : Reach Malphuza dam(Garden, Ropeway station and Dam).
● 4:00PM : Start to palakkad fort.
● 4:30PM : Reach palakkad fort.
● 6:00PM : Complete the fort and reach the stay.
● 7:00PM : Reach the homestay and freshup.
● 8:00PM : Have dinner and campfire.
● 10:00PM : Sleep time.
● 5:30AM : Wakeup call and freshup.
● 6:00AM : Start to Nelliampathy.
● 7:00AM : Reach Nelliampathy and view the places in neeliampathy. ( Enroute pothundidam)
● 1:00PM : Have lunch and start back to railway station.
● 3:00PM : Catch train to Hyderabad.
● Reach Hyderabad. Say TATA – BYE BYE -:)
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
Refunds offered only when HTC cancels the event! (3% transfer charges applicable)
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
🚆 TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE 🚆 :
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during the rafting day. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.