Coorg + Chikmagalur Plan is the best one where you can cover maximum places in just 3 days…
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRIP
To confirm your slot, speak to 707 555 9641/42
› 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 : COORG AND CHIKMAGALUR
› 𝑪𝒐𝒔𝒕 : From₹ 9999 /- (Slashed from ₹14999)
› 𝑶𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝑭𝒐𝒓 : Any one who are fit and have love towards nature.
Designed to cover maximum places in just 3 days…Yes A bit hectic schedule…Please plan accordingly
GRAND SALE PRICE – from just 8999 INR
MODE OF TRANSPORTATION –
ONWARD & RETURN – By AC SLEEPER
ONE PERSON COST – 10199 INR
Group of TWO and Above – 9999 INR per person
Pay Advance amount of 1999 INR to block your slot (its applicable for those who are paying 7 days before event starts)
Remaining Payment must be cleared 7 days before event starts
IMP – LONG Travel Included and its HOLIDAY SEASON you can expect little to heavy traffic due to this we may miss few mentioned places….HTC always has plan B incase of Place Closure but not for heavy traffic or vehicle breakdowns
The Magnificent Journey starts from here.. Meet & Greet your fellow Adventurers to Celebrate Adventure for next 3 days!
5:00 AM Reaching Base City and board our private vehicle to proceed… around 8AM Stop for Fresh up (Not Bathing) little More Fresh faces better visible in portraits and Group Captures 😉
08:00 AM Breakfast May not be Delicious with your Taste buds its Karnataka Style Delicious one! ..After adding few carbs we will move to YAGACHI DAM.
12:00 PM – reach Yagachi Dam and few adventure sports (Recreational)…
2 : 00 PM – HALEBEEDU Temple visit and LUNCH
4: 00 PM – Complete Lunch and proceed to BELUR Temple
6-00 PM – Sunset at Belur Temple and proceed to coorg stay.
Distance we Travel by Vehicle – 230 Kms + 119 Kms ( 4 Hours + 2.5 Hours )
STAY – Stay is typical Dorm Stay.. Don’t expect cinematic stay! Our facility will have Nice Dorms with Basic Washrooms! For a backpacking trip like this one is good to go. Accommodation is Separate for men & Women
5-00AM Wakeup Call Fresh up..Proceed to Coffe Planatation visit..
7-00AM – 8AM – Coffee Plantation visit (200 INR per person)
*Visit is depends on group speed and weather conditions*
8-00AM– Breakfast and proceed to Dubare elephant camp..
9:00 AM – Dubare Elephant Camp. Located on the banks of River Cauvery in Coorg. It attracts hordes of tourists from everywhere. The elephant camp boasts of plenty of elephants and offers tourists with an exceptional opportunity to be close to them and spend some memorable moments with them.
*If its closed due to heavy rains our trek leader will try to cover one more place based on weather and time*
01:00 PM – Complete lunch and proceed to Mandalpatti Jeep ride – (Jeep ride cost Extra) –
Mandalpatti is with an elevation of 4050 feet and is a part of Pushpagiri reserve forest. The trail takes you through the vast expanse of the forests, through endless lush green grasslands, streams and Western Ghat’s valleys views.
6-00PM – Sunset time at Raja Seat. you will get chance to do Coffee shopping and tasting.
6-30 PM – Start Stay (enroute we will have the well deserving dinner.)
11-30PM– Reach Stay
Distance we Travel by Vehicle – 200 Kms (Around 5 Hours)
STAY – Stay is typical MIXED Dormitory which will have good washrooms and a nice Bed to Sleep! More than 3000 HTC Participants stayed here and Good to goo!
03:00 am Wake up call..No NO …*Copy Paste error* ..Wake up call will be around 4:15 AM followed by Fresh up
05:00 AM Start to Muylangiri Peak base by Vehicle!
7:00 AM After reaching the base, a small jeep ride and we have to hike a little to get the amazing view of this peak… You can witness the Famoud NEELKURINJI Purple Flowers..
*Flowers subject to weather conditions*
8 :00 AM – Start to Jhari Falls
9:00 AM Reach Jhari Falls Top Point and get ready for a small hike. After having clicking few pictures at the falls, it is time to head back by the same way to base.
* Its a easy and small hike..it will take 30 minutes to reach Falls*
12:30 PM – Reach back to the vehicle and have the much needed Lunch (if we are running late we will pack lunch enroute).
1:30 PM complete lunch and proceed to Base city..
9-00 PM – Reach base city & Board AC SLEEPER
10-00 PM – Board AC Sleeper
Distance we Travel by Vehicle – 276 Kms (Around 7 Hours)
10AM– Reach HYD..
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
NON REFUNDABLE/NON TRANSFARABLE
● NO SMOKING and NO ALCOHOL NO LITTERING, NO POLLUTION OF WATER
● This is not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make your trek comfortable
● We carry Basic First Aid and if you need anything you can ask the organizers
● If you feel unwell bring to the notice of the organizers immediately.
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: 55 years