Rajgad Fort (near Pune, India) is one of the most grand forts of the Sahaydris. It was Shivaji Maharaj’s capital for 26 years. This fort is a must visit in any ones trekking/adventure list. One has to stay in the padmavati temple which can house 50 people. Water tanks provide water all over the year.
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 : Rajgad, Maharashtra.
𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘 : Trekking
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 : Easy,First Timers are Welcome 👏
𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘: 7+7 KMS 👣
[There are few steep climb up and climb down, a bit adventure]
● Catch Pune Express from the following boarding points
NAMPALLY @ 20.40 | BEGUMPET @ 20.50 | LINGAMPALLI @ 21.00
09.00 : Reach Pune and start to base village
12.00 : Have lunch and Take nap.
16.00 : Trek to Padmavathi Temple ( 3hrs )
19.30 : Reach Padmavathi Temple and Camp
20.30 : Night Trek to near by places on top
21.00 : Dinner & Share stories
11.00 : Camp for the night under stars.
05.00 : Wakeup & Call and Small Hike to watch Sunrise
07.00 : Explore few other places
08.00 : Breakfast & Start back to base village.
12.00 : Start to Pune
15.00 : Finish lunch at pune
16.30 : Catch Train back to HYD.
● 06:00 AM : Reach Hyderabad
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
●INITIAL AMOUNT IS NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE
●72 Hours Before :If we find replacement refund (25% will be deducted ) No Refund if there is No replacement in any case and replacement is not club’s responsibility.
●72 Hours -0 Hours : No Refund (No matter whether its replaced or not)
●Refunds(If Any) will be processed excluding convenience fee (payment gateway charges )
● Refunds(If Any) will be processed after 4 working days after the event ending Day.
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE :
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with our Organisers of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during the rafting day. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants and locals.
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.