Harishchandragad Fort is famous for its height, its toughness and the famous ‘Konkan Kada’. Harishchandra Temple is known to be the pride of the fort. Sant Changdev stayed here for some time and completed his manuscript – ‘Tatwasaar’. The Nandi and Shivling in the temple are breathtaking. A cave nearby is always full of very cold water. Harishchandragad Fort is situated in Junnar region near Malshej Ghat.
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 : Harishchandragad , Maharashtra.
𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘 : Trekking
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 : Easy,First Timers are Welcome 👏
𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘: 14 KMS 👣
● Catch Pune Express from the following boarding points
NAMPALLY @ 22.40 | BEGUMPET @ 22.50 | LINGAMPALLI @ 23.10
● 11.00 : Reach Pune and start to base village
● 12.00 : Start to base village by Private bus enroute lunch
● 16.00 : Reach base village and Spend some time at Lake till sun set.
● 18.00 : Start trek to top
● 23.00 : Camp with Tents or Sleep under open sky near Konkan Kada.
● 05.00 : Wake up call..
● 05.30 : Start to Taramati Peak for Sun rise.
● 07.00 : Return Back to Konkan Kada and Spend some time.
● 07.30 : Back to Caves and Explore near by.
● 08.00 : STart Back to Base village
● 12.00 : Reach base village and lunch followed by
● 13:30 : Start to PUNE
● 18.00 : Reach PUNE
● 19.00 : Catch Train
● 07:30 AM : Reach Hyderabad
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
● INITIAL AMOUNT IS NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE
● Slots which are booked in offer are non refundable and non transferable.
●72 Hours Before :If we find replacement refund (25% will be deducted ) No Refund if there is No replacement in any case and replacement is not club’s responsibility.
●72 Hours -0 Hours : No Refund (No matter whether its replaced or not)
●Refunds(If Any) will be processed excluding convenience fee (payment gateway charges )
● Refunds(If Any) will be processed after 4 working days after the event ending Day.
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE :
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with our Organisers of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during the rafting day. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants and locals.
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.