WHERE : Munnar + Kolukkumalai + Anayirankal Dam
DURATION : 03 Days
GRADE : Easy
CATEGORY : Offbeat Tour
EVENT COST : ₹9499/-
OFFER COST : ₹7499/- ( FOR INDIVIDUAL )
₹7299/- ( FOR GROUP OF 2 & ABOVE )
PAY TOKEN AMOUNT of 2499 to BLOCK YOUR SLOT..REMAINING MUST BE CLEAR ONE WEEK BEFORE EVENT STARTS ELSE TOKEN AMOUNT WILL BE FORTIFIED
Sleeper Class Train!
Block YOUR SPOT NOW BY PAYING AMOUNT OF ₹2499 Advance :
Remember Luxury and Experience wont be together! This is a experience based event in which we will cover maximum Places in limited time! be prepare for a bit long travels as we must travel to the places where they are 😉
ABOUT THE PLACE :
• Munnar :
Munnar is a spectacular spot in Kerala, and its beauty attracts thousands of visitors every year towards it. What makes Munnar even more popular is the presence of three rivers that flow through this area, namely Mattupetti, Periavaru, and Nallathanni. Various viewpoints are segregated throughout this area, from where you can have a look at the stunning valleys, hills, and rivers. It’s pleasant hills, pristine lakes, and rocky terrains have further made it a popular trekking and camping site.
• Kolukkumalai :
Kolukkumalai is the world’s highest elevation tea plantation at about 7,130 feet (2,170 m) above sea level and lies some 32 kilometres (20 mi) from Munnar. … It is about a one and a half hour journey from Munnar town. The exact location of kolukkumalai is in Theni district (Tamil Nadu) . The approach road is via Suryanelli near Munnar in Idukki district of Kerala.
• Anayirankal Dam :
Located in the midst of a verdant carpet of tea plantations, Anayirankal is an ideal picnic spot for travellers from around the world. The Anayirankal Dam is flanked by the Tata Tea Plantation and a thick cover of evergreen forests. Anayirankal is located 22 km from Munnar, the beloved hill station of Kerala. A boat ride on the splendid reservoir is an unforgettable experience that no visitor should miss.
WHATS THE PLAN ?
We have designed the iternary for 03 beautiful days covering
● 12:10 PM Train to Tiruppur
7AM: Reach Tiruppur around 6:50 AM
7:30AM : Start to Tea museum visit in munnar enroute breakfast (4 Hours Journey Plus 1 hour for Breakfast)
1PM : Reach Munnar and have lunch.
2PM : Reach tea museum and visit.
4PM : Reach Home Stay and go for a walk in tea estate.
8PM : Dinner and campfire
10PM : Sleep Time!
04AM : wakeup.
05AM : Start to kolukkumalai peak for beautiful sunrise over the clouds.
9AM : Reach stay and have breakfast.
10AM : Start to anayirankal dam and view point.
04PM : Reach munnar.
07:00 PM : Reach stay and freshup.
* Remember Luxury and experience wont be together !.
06AM : wake up call and Fresh up
07AM : Start to Lakkam waterfalls(Enroute Breakfast).
10AM : Get into bus and start to Thiruppur(6 Hours Drive).
5PM : Reach Thiruppur. Board Train!
11AM : Reach hyd
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
Non-refundable and non-transferable. Refunds will be offered only when HTC cancels the event!
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE : N/A for those who paid one week before
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during Entire TRIP!
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
● Transportation and Logistics may vary depending on group size, Because we don’t want spoil your planned weekend :).
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.