Rajmachi is one of the most scenic treks in the Sahyadris. Picturesquely located between Khandala and Lonavala, Rajmachi actually consists of two forts Shrivardhan and Manaranjan.
At the base of the Mountain is the serene Tungarli Lake surrounded by waterfalls while Kondhavi Caves can be found on top of the fort. There is a beautiful temple of Kal-Bhairavi between the twin forts. The view from top of the Fort is panoramic comprising Ulhās River, Duke’s Nose.
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 : Rajmachi & Lonavala
𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘 : Trekking
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 : Easy- Medium, FIRST TIMERS WELCOME !
ALTITIDE : 3400 feet
𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 : 3 days (We will start on Thursday Evening and back by Monday Morning )
1) Stay will be in villagers home, where very minimal basic washrooms availability
2) Luggage – As we have private tempo with us you no need to carry extra luggage while doing trek….you can keep extra luggage in tempo.. Still we suggest travel light..
Event Cost From HYDERABAD (Sleeper Class Train)
SOLO – 7699 INR PP
GROUP – 7499 INR PP (TWO & ABOVE)
COSTING FROM PUNE :
SOLO – 6699 INR PP
GROUP – 6499 INR PP (TWO & ABOVE)
Friday Reporting Time- 10 AM, Return you can plan after 3-30pm on Sunday
JUST PAY ADVANCE AMOUNT 999 INR to Block your slot.. Remaining 7 days before the event…
If it is Thursday, you are going on the trip with HTC!
Along with butterflies in your belly, Reach the Station on time.
LEAVE TO PUNE BY TRAIN AT 8 PM
Bring your smile, Backpack and board the train on time.
Your captain will meet you at station/at your designated seats!
10-30 AM – Once we get down we directly move breakfast point to add few carbs! Hello Hello ..No Dosa NO Idli …Typical Maharashtra Style POHA/ VADA PAV! (Delicious at times;)
11-00 AM : Complete Breakfast and head to Matheran
12-30 PM : Reach Neral and proceed to Matheran Parking lot
3-00 PM Walk towards Charlotte Lake and sunset nearby and proceed to stay
8-00 PM Reach Stay, Dinner
Our homestay is typical village home stay! Beds & Mattress will be available! Couple of washrooms available. as this is offbeat event Please understand that Stay is necessity not Luxury!
5 AM- Wake up call and proceed to One tree hill point
8AM – Return to stay via Alexandar point
10 AM – Start to dasturi parking area..
* you can take horse ride to parking point..it costs around 400 – 600 INR per person*
12 PM- Reach Parking point and Start to Rajmachi BASE
2-30 PM : Reach Base Village & start trek via Kondana Caves (7kms)
This Route most scenic one…Terrain wise easy! You will be Safe as long as you follow our trek leader instructions!
8:00 PM – Reach Udhewdi (Fort Rajmachi). and move to our homestay!
Our homestay is typical village house! Beds wont be available! All of us has to sleep on floor!. .Bedsheets will be provided! Couple of washrooms available. And more than 2000 HTC participants stayed here! as this is offbeat event Please understand that Stay is necessity not Luxury!
HTC NEVER SELLS BASED ON FAKE PROMISE!
21:30 – Have Dinner & Sleep
4-00 AM : Wake up call! And quick fresh up to go Rajmachi fort TOP
5-00 AM : walk ahead to Reach RAJMACHI TOP! Few captures for our insta & Family
Views subject to weather! if its foggy its foggy!.. Don’t ask us for views as we are not magicians!
8:30 AM : Reach Base & its time to add few carbs to proceed to LONAVALA by JEEP
10AM– Reach Lonavala … We will cover few points in lonavala based on weather..
1 PM – move towards pune to board train (Enroute LUNCH)
4PM– Board Train to HYDERABAD
3 AM- Reach Hyderabad …TADA BYE BYE ..See you in some other exciting adventure…
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
NON- REFUNDABLE & NON TRANSARABLE!
AMOUNT WILL BE REFUNDED ONLY IF THE EVENT IS CANCELLED BY HTC ( 3% TRANSFER CHARGES APPLICABLE)
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE :
Book your slots before 10 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during entire event!
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.