This is a Unique ONE! …We cook our food! we carry our own Plates, Spoon & bowls! We Cross Streams! We go by Public Transportation! We Pitch our events. We meet tribal people! we respect their culture! we go Social and We won’t Complain!
NATURE CALLS– We must answer all nature calls within the nature only! women will be accompained by our female staff!
FOOD – From vegetables cutting to adding salt in Curries you can be part of it as we cook our food ON GO!
TENTS– We have to pitch our tents! If you don’t want to pitch the tents..This is not for you!
› 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 : INTO THE WILD MAREDUMILLI DEEP FOREST TREK
› 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 : Friday 11 PM to Monday 3AM
› 𝑪𝒐𝒔𝒕 : ₹ 3999 /-
› 𝑶𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝑭𝒐𝒓 : Atleast one trek expericne with HTC
MODE OF TRANSPORTATION –
To and Fro Sleeper Class Train- 3999 INR
WHAT IS THIS ABOUT –
Its about you! Gift yourself a beautiful experience to cherish as great memory!
Nature… Nature… Nature….
Its all about Youuuuu… and Nature..
Unspoilt,Untouched Trails,Undiluted Environments Whether it is gushing water streams or dense forests maredumilli has some magic in itself
Reach Base Station!
– Catch bus to Maredumilli
– We move to the trek starting point and say goodbye to civilization as we move into the wild for the next 2 days
– LUNCH Time
– Reach campsite by evening & Light up a campfire and spend the evening sharing stories
– Rest for the day and start snoring..
Wake up early to a misty morning and thank god that you were not eaten by any animals in the night 🙂
– We start our trek after breakfast (Before that pack up the camp and clean)
– Enroute Lunch
– Reach Maredumilli and catch bus to Base Station to catch Train
● 4.00 AM : Reach HYD!
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
NON REFUNDABLE/NON TRANSFARABLE
● NO SMOKING and NO ALCOHOL NO LITTERING, NO POLLUTION OF WATER
● This is not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make your trek comfortable
● We carry Basic First Aid and if you need anything you can ask the organizers
● If you feel unwell bring to the notice of the organizers immediately.
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: 55 years