HTC’S SPL – EXPLORER EDITION – 4D/3N – MANALI BACKPACKING – INR 8999(EX-MANALI)
– 5D/4N – EX-DELHI – 3000 INR Extra (VOLVO BUS TO AND FRO)
Bookings Ping : PRASHANTH – 7075551681
Reserve your slot by paying initial amount just 4999/- INR.(Non Refundable & Non Transfarable). Remaining has to be cleared 10 days before event starts!
India’s Most-Wanted Hill Station MANALI
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It’s also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains
****IMPORTANT NOTE ****
1) This is not a regular trip with HTC. This is explorer edition(Trip Leader wont be there with you). There will be a trip coordinator who will be assisting you on Call from Hyderabad(24/7).
2) Private vehicle will be available only on Day 2 and Day 3. On Day 1 and Day 4 our vehicle will pick you and drop you at Hotel or Bus stand.
3) Minimum batch size for this trip – 6 members.
● After noon Take flight from your city to DELHI
● Reach Delhi by 5 PM and Board Volvo Bus to Manali around 7 PM
Transportation cost is not included in event cost!..Our team will give you the travel assistance!
NOTE :—— HTC is not affiliated or has any relationship with any of the adventure activity operators in Kashmir. Our recommendations, if any, are purely based on convenience or merit. The operators in Kashmir who give services for sledding, skiing, mule rides or any other activity are all private parties in a highly competitive market. We have no control, say or share in any of the prices. We consider it unethical to encourage schemes that cheat or manipulate travelers. Please understand that you are free to choose your operator, activity and enjoy as you like. Remember, HTC is with you through out the event and is always by your side only.
NOTE — Some times our bus will be late due to traffic conditions and weather conditions…. So we request you to book your return tickets to base city after 4PM.
Pls ensure that you arrive before 4:00 PM @ DELHI on the Start Date and book your return ticket for your train / flight after 04:00 PM @ DELHI on the End Date.
Note: Flight fare increases every day. So it’s advised to book your flight tickets at the earliest. We can also book for you if you share the fare to us.
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during the rafting day. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● Hyderabad Trekking Club has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.