MONSOON OPENS UP NEW POSSIBILITIES TO EXPLORE THE UNSEEN and LESS CROWDED SIDE OF HIMACHAL PRADESH..
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRIP =
Earlier known for its significance as the old Silk Route. It is as yet a top most loved destination for traders of Himalayas, itinerant clans and adventure seekers.
Sarchu is of great importance mainly due to its location on the Leh-Manali highway. It also resembles Ladakh with its barren splendor. This place can be visited between June and September when the snow melts and the Leh-Manali highway is open for traffic. Sarchu is an important route for Ladakh Manali Highway. In other words, life line for both states
One of the most popular hill stations in Himachal, Manali offers the most magnificent views of the Pir Panjal and the Dhauladhar ranges covered with snow for most parts of the year. Backpackers love to visit here to get the plateful meal of thrill, nature, wildlife and tranquillity.
REPORTING TIME – 9 PM – DELHI(DAY-0 SUNDAY)
REGION :- HIMACHAL PRADESH
DURATION :- 5 Days 4 Nights
GRADE :- Easy To Moderate
Event cost :- 27999/- INR (Ex- Delhi)
FLASH SALE PRICE :- 15499/- (Ex-Delhi) ONE PERSON COST
14999/- PP (For Group of 2 & ABOVE)
Pay Initial amount of 2999 INR to block your slot at Flash sale price!
FOR BOOKING PLEASE CONTACT TARA @ 7075551671 / AARTHI @ 8977647277 AND ALSO PLEASE SEND THE SCREENSHOT AFTER DOING THE PAYMENT
Stay Type– Home stay (3/4 Sharing)
Stay Type– Camping in Swiss Tents
Stay Type- Camping in Swiss Tents
Stay Type- HOME STAY in 3/4 Sharing
By morning 10 Am – Reach DELHI
*Plan your return journey after 4PM*
Please confirm your participation by paying INR 2999 (Non-refundable Initial Fee**) to book your spot. Rest to be paid before 15 Days of Departure date.
● PAYMENT IS NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE
● This is Non-Refundable event.
Pls ensure that you arrive before 09:00 PM @ DELHI on the Start Date and book your return ticket for your flight after 10:00 AM @ DELHI on End Date.
Note: Flight fare increases every day. So it’s advised to book your flight tickets at the earliest. We can also book for you if you share the fare to us.
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during the rafting day. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● Hyderabad Trekking Club has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.