𝗖𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗦 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 📌BHOPAL to BHOPAL
Dial us on 707 555 9647 (SUREKHA) OR kumar on 707 555 9648
REPORTING TIME – 9AM (DAY1)
📝 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦:
REGION :- MADHYA PRADESH
DURATION :- 5 Days 4 Nights
GRADE :- Easy To Moderate
Event cost – 17999/- INR
FLASH SALE PRICE : 12999/-
Pay Initial amount of 1999 INR to block your slot at Flash sale price!
MADHYA PRADESH : Madhya Pradesh makes up for the Central Province of the country of India. With the capital, Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh’s largest city is Indore. It is lovingly referred to as the ‘heart of India’ especially due to its geographical location. Madhya Pradesh with its scenic beauty and ever-lasting fauna and flora is the second largest state on India. It covers areas that includes those that have been descending from the times of the ancient Avanti Mahajanapada times. Madhya Pradesh has been ruled after by many famous dynasties of India who have left their rich heritage back in forms of architecture, living and other factors. Additionally, Madhya Pradesh is especially known for its rich mineral resources due to its large reserves of diamond and copper. Over 30 per cent of the Madhya Pradesh land is covered with forest and thus, this place is a primary attraction for tourism.
• 09:00AM : Reporting time.
• 09:30AM : Start to sanchi.
• 11:30PM : Start to jabalpur(Enroute lunch).
• 08:00PM : Start to homestay.
• 09:00PM : Have dinner and take rest.
• 04:00AM : wake up call!
• 05:00AM : Start to pachmarhi (Enroute have breakfast)
• 12:00PM : Reach pachmarhi and have lunch.
• 01:00PM : Start to Bee falls.
• 05:00PM : Start to sunset point.
• 06:30PM : Start to homestay.
• 07:00PM : Reach homestay and have dinner.
• 04:00AM : Wakeup call.
• 05:00AM : Start to trekking point in pacmarhi.
• 10:30PM : Reach pachmarhi homestay and start to bhimbetka.
• 03:00PM : Reach bhimbetka(Enroute have lunch).
• 03:30PM : Reach bhimbetka caves.
• 04:30PM : Start to tamrakar waterfalls.
• 07:00PM : Reach Campsite and have dinner.
• 09:00PM : Sleep time!
• 04:30AM : wakeup.
• 05:00AM : Start to omkareshwar
• 11:00AM : Reach omkareshwar temple.
• 01:00PM : Start to Indore(Enroute have lunch).
• 04:00PM : Reach lal bagh palace in indore.
• 06:00PM : Start to homestay.
• 07:00PM : Reach homestay.
• 08:00PM : Camp fire and Dinner.
• 09:00PM : Sleep time!.
• 06:00AM : Wakeup call.
• 07:00AM : Start to tincha waterfalls.
• 10:00AM : Start to Bhopal.
• 02:00PM : Reach bhopal Upper lake(Enroute have lunch)..
• 03:30PM : Start to bhopal railway station.
• 04:00PM : Reach Bhopal railway station.
Please confirm your participation by paying 1999 INR(Non refundable & NON Transfarable) Initial amount to block your slot!…
Remaining amount must be cleared 10 days before event starts else initial payment will be fortified
● This is Non-Refundable event.
Note: Flight fare increases every day. So it’s advised to book your flight tickets at the earliest.
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited from entire event!
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● Hyderabad Trekking Club has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
Minimum age: 18 years (12+ kids allowed along with guardian or Parents)
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.
ONE of the wonder tour ever