HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRIP
To confirm your slot, speak to 707 555 9641/42
› 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 : Kudhremukha & Agumbe
› 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 : THU 5:30 PM to MON 8:00 AM
› 𝑪𝒐𝒔𝒕 : ₹ 11999 /- (Slashed from ₹14999)
› 𝑶𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝑭𝒐𝒓 : Any one who are fit and have love towards nature.
As kudhremukha deep inside of Karnataka A longer and hectic travel involved…Please plan accordingly
MODE OF TRANSPORTATION –
ONWARD & RETURN BY VOLVO AC SEMISLEEPER OR NON AC SLEEPER BUS
9999 INR (Group of 2 &Above)
10199 INR (1 Person Cost)
Pay Advance amount of 1999 INR to block your slot (its applicable for those who are paying 7 days before event starts)
Remaining Payment must be cleared 7 days before event starts
IMP – LONG Travel Included…
The Magnificent Journey starts from here by Bus ! Meet & Greet your fellow Adventurers to Celebrate Adventure for next 3 days!
5:00 AM Reaching Base City and board our private vehicle to proceed… around 7AM Stop for Fresh up (Not Bathing) little More Fresh faces better visible in portraits and Group Captures
08:00 AM Breakfast May not be Delicious with your Taste buds its Karnataka Style Delicious one! ..After adding few carbs we will move to Sri Sharadamba Temple
*Goddess of education,sri sringeri sharadamba temple is in the serene location in the banks of river Tunga.The sharadamba godess is well known for her spread of knowledge and wisdom.*
12:00 PM – Reach Temple and few clicks followed by..and proceed to hanging bridge
*Lunch either you can have at restaurant nearby or Anna Prasadham at Temple it self..*
1:30 pm Complete Visit and lunch and proceed to Sirimane Falls
*A beautful and small waterfall where we can get a chance to dip under..*
3-00 PM – Reach Falls and stay for a while …
4-00 PM – Proceed to Kudhremukha stay
*ghat section if you are pukei dukie be prepare with your nimbu*
8-00PM – Reach stay and its dinner time
Distance we Travel by Vehicle – 317 Kms (6 to 8 Hours OVER ALL)
STAY – Stay is typical Authentic Home stay. Don’t expect cinematic stay! Our facility will have a basic Bed and couple of toilets! For a backpacking trip like this one is good to go. Accommodation is Separate for men & Women
6-00AM Wakeup Call Fresh up..
7-00AM -Complete breakfast and proceed to TREK START POINT BY Jeep Ride..
*Trek is depends on group speed and weather conditions….Irrespective of group speed we must be with group*
12-PM– Reach Peak and have packed lunch.
*Packed lunch will be Roti & Subji or Masala Rice*
1:00 PM – Start descending
4PM– Reach trek end point and start to Home stay at PADUBIDRI
7PM– Reach Stay
8PM – Dinner Followed by
Distance we Travel by Vehicle – 120 kms and by By jeep – 8 KMS (up&down)
STAY – Stay is Simple dorm OR Camp stay. Our facility will have a basic Bed and couple of toilets! For a backpacking trip like this one is good to go.
05:00 AM Wake up call and fresh up…and proceed to Backwaters Kayaking
*kayaking at backwaters of Padubidri is on of the best & Unique experience.. this cost is not included in the event cost…Per head 400 to 500 INR
8-30 AM – Complete Kayaking and breakfast followed by
9-00 AM – Proceed to KARKALA Bahubali Statue
10:00 AM – Reach KARKALA and complete visit
10-30 AM – Proceed to Base city via AGUMBE
The drive through beautiful AGUMBE. We will stop at couple of view points
2-00 PM – Lunch and resume our journey to base city
08:30 PM Reach base city and Board the Bus
Distance we Travel by Vehicle – 245 Kms (Around 6 Hours)
10 AM– Reach HYD..
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
NON REFUNDABLE/NON TRANSFARABLE
● NO SMOKING and NO ALCOHOL NO LITTERING, NO POLLUTION OF WATER
● This is not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make your trek comfortable
● We carry Basic First Aid and if you need anything you can ask the organizers
● If you feel unwell bring to the notice of the organizers immediately.
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: 55 years