WHERE : KODACHADRI +GORGE TREK to CANAL FALLS +ARSHINA GUDI FALLS
DURATION : 02Days/01nights (We will start on Friday and back by Monday )
GRADE : Easy to Moderate
CATEGORY : Backpacking
COST : ₹6999/- (Reduced from ₹7999 INR)
Pay 1800 INR Advance Payment to Block your Slot (Incase if you are paying 5 Days Before event Starts )
Remaining Payment Must be Cleared 5 Days Before event starts..else advance amount will be fortified!
TRANSPORTATION – to and fro by AC VOLVO SEMI SLEEPER
KODACHADRI: NESTLED DEEP IN THE MOOKAMBIKA SANCTUARY IS ONE OF KARNATAKA’S TALLEST PEAKS WITH WONDERFUL VIEWS. THE OFF ROAD EXPERIENCE IS A THRILLING DRIVE THROUGH WATERFALLS, SHOLA GRASSLANDS AND THICK FORESTS. WE ALSO TREK TO THE BELKALTEERTHA WATERFALLS.
𝐈𝐌𝐏 –𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫! 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐦 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞! 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 😉
● 06:00PM – Your Memorable Journey starts!
Meet your fellow HTC members at Boarding point!
*Make Sure you reach Boarding Point on time!
07:00 AM – We are in Karnataka now ! and Now we will head to Breakfast point!
*Basic Fresh up point will be available at Breakfast point to answer only nature calls! We don’t have leisure time to take bath!
08:00 AM – After adding few carbs now we will head to Kodachadri Base
11:30 AM – Reach Kodachadri base! Its Time for GORGE TREK to CANAL FALLS
* you have to walk through in 3 to 4 feet water for 200 meters to reach Canal Falls*
2:30 PM – Complete Canal Falls and Head to Kodachadri JEEP RIDE!
5:00PM – After completing Ride we will move to our stay (Stay will be in Tents & Basic washrooms available)
07:00 PM – Great memories followed by great food ..its Dinner time!
* Remember Luxury and experience wont be together !.
05:00 AM – Wake up Call and quick Fresh up!
06:00 AM – Now its time to add few more Carbs to go to Arishina Gundi Falls
Its a 5 hours Simple Hike! Gaiters will be provided for safety..
09:00 AM – Complete Trek and Head to Base city! Yeah we will stop for LUNCH!
01:00PM – Enroute Lunch!
07:00 PM – Back to Base city and board bus to HYD
Morning – Reach Hyderabad
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
Non-refundable and non-transferable. Refunds will be offered only when HTC cancels the event!
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE : N/A for those who paid one week before
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during Entire TRIP!
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
● Transportation and Logistics may vary depending on group size, Because we don’t want spoil your planned weekend :).
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.