EVERY SATURDAY & SUNDAY
EVERY SATURDAY & SUNDAY
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧(𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲)
Age Group( 18 -50)
People with underlying Diseases please hold back for a while!
Bring out the adventurous side in you and experience the thrill this weekend!
It’s a good opportunity for all the new trekkers and newbies to
Hyderabad Trekking Company – HTC
👉 𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐓 & 𝐏𝐀𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 : 199 INR
(𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐑𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 & 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞)
GST (5%) is applicable which will be charged separately.
👉 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐮𝐬 / 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩 :- +91 707-555-6602
👉 NOTE: Once transferred send a screenshot on +91 707-555-6602
𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍: Rocky, Boulders
𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: 02-03 Hrs
𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: Personal Vehicles
𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐓: 199 INR (Pre-book your slots by paying in advance)
Khajaguda is 1 km away from West Durgam Cheruvu. This place has a lot of boulders, a lake, and numerous amazing caves. We will hike from the place to the lake nearby and then back to the rocks. We will be doing basic rock climbing and chimneying. There are many peacocks on these rocks.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭:
=>Beautiful lake view
=> Meet our experts and clear your questions regarding hiking
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆:
Wear Full track pants and T-shirts,
Wear sports shoes only / Trekking Shoes
Get fruits/juices/energy bar/something light to munch on after and during the trek,
Sun cap (Optional),
Water bottles – 2,
𝐍𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐍𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐍𝐎𝐍 _ 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐍 – 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄
Please be on time at the Meeting point by 06:00 AM sharp.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
NON REFUNDABLE & NONTRANSFARABLE
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Small Backpack
● Please carry medicines if you need any
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during the rafting day. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.