Kerala, god’s own country, is a tropical heaven. Kerala’s landscapes come alive during the monsoon season. The rain rejuvenates the lush greenery, and the backwaters and waterfalls are at their most magnificent. We can witness the stunning beauty of places like Munnar, Thekkady and Athirapally Falls in all their glory during this time. Overall, visiting Kerala during the monsoon can be a magical experience, with its verdant landscapes, cultural festivities, and the opportunity to immerse yourself in the region’s natural beauty.
📝 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦:
REGION :- Kerala
DURATION :- 5 Days 4 Nights
GRADE :- Easy To Moderate
EVERY FRIDAY DEPARTURE FROM HYD
COST FROM KOCHI :
COST :- INR 11,999/- Slashes from INR 19,999 (Ex-KOCHI)
COST FROM HYD :
TRAIN PACKAGE – GRAND SALE
A. 3rd AC Sleeper Train package
INR ₹14,999 (Ex-HYD) – 3rd Ac Sleeper TRAIN BOTH SIDES
*Tickets subject to availability*
ADVANCE AMOUNT – 4999 INR
COUPLE SHARING – INR 2000 EXTRA PER PERSON
GST (5%) is applicable which will be charged separately.
For Bookings dial us on 707 555 1671
Start by Train from Hyderabad
Get Ready to explore God’s own country. Time to hit the roads.
It is time to meet your fellow batchmates and your Trip Captain. Reach Breakfast point and freshen up(bathing facility is not available). Bathing facility will be available at stay in the evening.
STAY TYPE – Home stay or Campsite
Stay type is basic with washrooms facility. Stay is going to be separate for Men and Women.
It is time for Good Bye. An Epic 5 days spent with strangers who became friends will always be cherished in your memory.
● This is Non-Refundable event.
Note: Flight fare increases every day. So it’s advised to book your flight tickets at the earliest.
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited from entire event!
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● HTC has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
● We strongly suggest you to purchase personal travel insurance. Please contact our team for info/help.
Minimum age: 18 years (12+ kids allowed along with guardian or Parents)
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.