Kedarkantha Trek is one of the Popular winter trek and considered as an easy trek with pretty campsites, snow mountains and awesome-inspiring snow trail.
𝗖𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗦 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 📌 Dehradun-Dehradun
Request Call Back Click here
REPORTING TIME – 9 AM (DAY1)
📝 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦:
REGION :- Uttarakhand
DURATION :- 5 Days 4 Nights
GRADE :- Easy To Moderate
MAX ALTITUDE :- 12,100 Ft.
DISTANCE :- 15 Kms.
TEMPERATURE : Day: 8°C to 15°C and Night: 0°C to 7°C
ONE PERSON COST – 8499 (ONE PERSON COST)
GROUP OF 2 & ABOVE – 7999 INR PP (For December Batches 8499 INR)
Block Your slot by just paying 1499 INR
SANKRI which is around 8-9hours drive from Dehradun. The drive takes you through Mussoorie, Purola, Mori, Netwar alongside the Yamuna and Tons River. The drive also passes by beautiful pine forests. Overnight stay in our Sankri DORM STAY
●After breakfast, we will trek towards our campsite at Juda Ka Talab. Juda Ka Talab is a small pond surrounded by pine forest all around and in winter it is frozen, which makes this campsite more beautiful. The trek is around 4kms and will take 3-4 hours to reach their.Overnight stay in camps.
●After breakfast, we will head towards Kedarkantha base camp which is around 4kms and will take around 3-4 hours. Today the trail is steeper than yesterday and again passed through dense forest of pine and oak trees and in between the trail you will see the stunning views of peaks like Swargarohini, Banderpoonch, Black peak. The campsite is even more beautiful with view of glistening peaks.Overnight stay in camps.
We will start early today as today is the summit day. Today we have to climb from 11,200 ft to 12,500 ft and then desend back till Sankri and move to STAY!
● start to Dehradun (Will reach Dehradun around 4PM Book flights after 5PM)..
Please confirm your participation by paying Early Bird Sale PRICE 7500 (Non-refundable ) to book your spot. ONCE FLASH SALE OVER The event price will be back regular price 9500/-
● This is Non-Refundable event.
Note: Flight fare increases every day. So it’s advised to book your flight tickets at the earliest.
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited from entire event!
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● Hyderabad Trekking Club has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
Minimum age: 18 years (12+ kids allowed along with guardian or Parents)
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.