Dial us on 707 555 1671( TARA ) / 707 555 1681(THAYABA)
REPORTING TIME – 10AM (DAY1)
📝 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦:
REGION :- KASHMIR
DURATION :- 5 Days 4 Nights
GRADE :- Easy To Moderate
Event cost – 15999/- INR
FLASH SALE PRICE : 11999/- (TRIPLE SHARING ROOM)
FLASH SALE PRICE : 12999/- (DOUBLE SHARING ROOM)
*Double sharing for stay only! Vehicle will be same for everyone!.. Vehicle will be provided based on Group Size*
Pay Initial amount of 1999 INR to block your slot at Flash sale price!
For Double sharing Advance amount will be 2999 INR per Person.
Kashmir, known as an epitome for Paradise on Earth, is indeed what it is poetically described. A lot of artists, writers and poets have taken inspiration from the natural beauty of Kashmir and when you visit here, you will understand that the beauty of this place is indeed life-changing. You will never see something so tranquil and breathtakingly pure and beautiful like Jammu and Kashmir. Though disputed for acquisition by three countries-India, Pakistan and China, this place has managed to maintain its charm despite of political instability and natural calamities. The locals here are very friendly and this mountainous region is a magnificent gift from nature. Tourists flock here for adventure, including trekking, mountaineering, skiing, relaxing on lake houseboats, mountain biking, hiking or just to have a sheer romance with nature. Jammu and Kashmir, a heaven on earth will make you feel like you are in a wonderland of miracles from nature which will rejuvenate your mind and soul and help you find a new soul within yourself. This is a place which you can visit with your family, friends or parents as there is a wide range of tourism options from which you can choose according to your travel preferences.
GULMARG : Gulmarg, known as Gulmarag in Kashmiri, is a town, a hill station, a popular skiing destination and a notified area committee in the Baramulla district of Jammu and Kashmir, India. The town is situated in the Pir Panjal Range in the Western Himalayas and lies within the boundaries of Gulmarg Wildlife Sanctuary.
Sonamarg literally means ‘the meadow of gold’ and with snow-capped mountains set against a spectacular blue sky, it is as close to heaven as it can get. The Sindh River flows through the valley. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier, which is a major local attraction during summer. Sonamarg is also the base of a major trek that passes along several mountain lakes — Vishansar, Kishansar, Gadsar, Satsar and Gangabal. It is also the take off station for the drive to ladakh across Zojila, a major pass in the Great Himalayan Range, through which the Srinagar-leh Road passes. Sonamarg is also a base for undertaking the yatra to the holy Amarnath cave, during Sawan Purnima.
• 10:00AM : Reporting time.
• 10:30AM : Start to homestay and fresh up.
• 11:30AM : Start to explore the places in Srinagar(Tulip garden, Shankaracharya temple, Shopping in old market)
• 07:00PM : Start to homestay.
• 09:00PM : Have dinner and take rest.
*LOCAL VEHICLE WILL BE BASED ON GROUP SIZE*
• 05:00AM : wake up call!
• 05:30AM : Start to gulmarg and have breakfast.
• 08:300AM : Start to gandola ride departure station.
• 05:00PM : After completing all the activities at apharwat peak get back to homestay.
• 08:00PM : Reach the homestay and have dinner.
• 05:00AM : wakeup.
• 06:00AM : Start to pahalgam.
• 07:00AM : This morning after Breakfast drive to Pahalgam 2440 Meters (Vale of Kashmir). Pahalgam offers white water river rafting in the river ‘LIDER”. Around the vicinity in Pahalgam we will visit Kashmir valley, Mini switzerland, Deblan valley and Pahalgam valley.
• 06:30PM : Reach homestay and freshup.
• 08:00PM : Have dinner.
• 09:30PM : Sleep time!
• 05:00AM : Wakeup call.
• 06:00AM : Start to sonamarg.
• 08:00AM : This morning take a full day excursion to Sonamarg, which is the most beautiful, drive Srinagar. On the way you stop at many beautiful spots. Continue drive to Sonamarg 2690 Meters (Meadow of Gold). One can ride on horse to visit Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year. Sonamarg is known as Gateway of Ladakh.
• 05:00PM : Start back to srinagar.
• 06:30PM : Reach boatstay.
• 08:00PM : Have dinner.
• 09:00PM : Sleep time!.
• 07:00AM : Wakeup call.
• 08:00AM : Freashup and have breakfast.
• 08:30AM : Go for shikara ride in dal lake.
• 11:30AM : Complete the ride and start to srinagar airport.
• 01:00PM : Reach srinagar airport/railway station.
Please confirm your participation by paying 2999 INR(Non refundable & NON Transfarable) Initial amount to block your slot!…
Remaining amount must be cleared 10 days before event starts else initial payment will be fortified
● This is Non-Refundable event.
Note: Flight fare increases every day. So it’s advised to book your flight tickets at the earliest.
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited from entire event!
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● Hyderabad Trekking Club has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
Minimum age: 18 years (12+ kids allowed along with guardian or Parents)
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.