Kalavantin Pinnacle is situated on northeast side of Panvel at a height of 2330 ft , on Mumbai-Pune road. Can see it from express highway a V-Shaped one. The Left one is Kalavantin Durg & right side is Prabalgad.
The fort top commands an excellent view of the surroundings with Prabalgad in the front. Matheran, Chanderi, Shrimallang, Irshal Karnala, Manikgad, etc can be easily identified.If time permits we will trek Prabalgad as well.
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 : KALAVANTIN DURG,Karjat,Maharastra
𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘 : Trekking
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 : Medium,FIRST TIMERS WELCOME !
𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘: 16 KMS 👣
𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 : 2 days (We will start on Friday and back by Monday )
𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐓: 2500 ₹/-
● Catch Mumbai Exp from the following boarding points
NAMPALLY @ 20.40 | BEGUMPET @ 20.50 | LINGAMPALLI @ 21.10
● Reach karjat
● Take a local bus to Panvel, reach the base village and start trekking .
● Reach top and setup camp for the night or Home Stay.
● Descend and trek to the adjacent Prabalgad. start back to Panvel.
● Start back to Karjat
● Catch Train to HYDERABAD from Karjat Station @ 2.30 PM
● Reach HYD by 6.00 AM
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
●INITIAL PAYMENT IS NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE
●48 Hours Before :If we find replacement refund (25% will be deducted ) No Refund if there is No replacement in any case and replacement is not club’s responsibility.
-48 Hours -0 Hours : No Refund (No matter whether its replaced or not)
-All Refunds will be issued on 1st Thursday post event date.
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE :
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during the rafting day. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.