Dial: +91 707-555-9641
You must register on our website, thehtc.in, and give us your details for ticket booking by WhatsApp to confirm the slot.
Dudh Sagar Falls located on the Mandovi River in the state of Goa, on Goa’s border with Karnataka. Dudh Sagar Falls is listed as India’s 5th tallest waterfall,and is 227th in the world at 310 m.
Tambdi Surla is a secret waterfall deep in the forest near the ancient temple. The trek to the falls is thrilling to say the least.
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄: Dandeli & Dudhsagar waterfalls
𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘 : Hike
𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: 2 days & 1 night
(We will start on Friday and back by Monday morning )
COST: INR 8999/-
𝐈𝐌𝐏 –𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫! 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐦 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞! 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 😉
● If it is FRIDAY, you are going on the trip!
Along with butterflies in your belly, Reach the Station on time.
● LEAVE TO Hubli BY BUS at 8 pm
● Bring your smile, Backpack, and board the BUS on time.
●Your captain will meet you at the station/at your designated seats!
● The Bus Journey continues until 8 am … Now from base city we start our journey towards Dandeli water sports… enroute we will have breakfast……
● Reach Rafting point – Mini Rafting (45 Minutes to 1 HOUR) and followed by Remaining activities as mentioned in includes ..
*All activities are Recreational and limited time and Good for beginners*
Costs as Followed -Rafting is common activity & Remaining Activities you can choose as per time & Group Speed.
* IN MONSOON the activities availability is subject to weather conditions… *
* If the activities are closed we will try to cover nearby places depending on availability….
You Can get at Water activities at Super discount price with HTC Unlike other companies, HTC doesn’t engage in activities that generate hidden profits through commissions.
River Rafting – 400 INR
Zip-line – 250 INR
Kayaking – 150 INR
Zorbing – 150 INR
Swimming Boating will be covered when you do rafting and kayaking….No need to spend extra money on it..
*activities price subject to change due to un avoidable conditions. Our team will inform you prior to the event incase of any changes in activity prices*
● Now it’s time to enter Goa….. Reach Homestay by evening.
And we will take enough Rest until next morning as we need to start our magnificent Hike towards Dudhsagar waterfalls!
*Our Homestay is authentic one and you can have Great veg buffet dinner will be served ..*
Per head cost will be around 200 INR
● Arise Early for an Exciting Walk towards Dudhsagar Falls. Get into your tracks, Boots, and hiking gear as we take on the Roaring Dudh Sagar Falls!
● Early in the morning, with packed Break Fast we will start our journey through railway track, Mud trails, and more! We reach back the homesty for lunch/packed lunch (28 kms Trek on flat and muddy terrain)
● Post lunch we start back to base city.
Distance we walk – 12+12 = Total 24 kms… (Don’t worry we have full day in our hands we can complete it in our own pace! )
10.00 AM – Reach to Hyderabad (MGBS)..!
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
NON REFUNDABLE & NON TRANSFARABLE EVENT!
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
🚆 TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE 🚆 :(N/A for bus tickets)
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during entire trip!
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age:55 considering the present situaion