𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧(𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲)
Age Group( 18 -50)
People with underlying Diseases please hold back for a while!
Bring out the adventurous side in you and experience the thrill this weekend!
It’s a good opportunity for all the new trekkers and newbies to
Hyderabad Trekking Company – HTC
👉 𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐓 & 𝐏𝐀𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 : 2499 INR
(𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐑𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 & 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞)
👉 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐮𝐬 / 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩 :- +91 707-555-9641 , +91 707-555-9642
👉 NOTE: Once transferred send a screenshot on +91 707-555-9641
TERRAIN : FOREST, SLIPPERY SLOPES AND ROCKS
DURATION : 02-03 Hrs
GRADE : Easy
TRANSPORTATION : Depends on Group Size
COST : INR 2499
INCLUDES: NON AC TRANSPORT FROM HYDERABAD TO HYDERABAD, TREK LEADERSHIP, SIMPLE VILLAGE VEG LUNCH
EXCLUDES: BREAKFAST, DINNER, WATER AND ANY OTHER NOT MENTIONED IN INCLUDES.
About Gayatri Falls Trek:
The trek from the base village takes about 2 hours. It is a simple hike in a beautiful forest ending on a slippery slope leading to the falls. The waterfalls are a thing of beauty, the sheer force of which is mesmerizing.
What to Expect:
=> Hike in a forest, could have wet slopes
=> Beautiful Waterfalls
=> Meet our experts and clear your questions regarding hiking
=> Strictly no swimming
4 am Start from Hyderabad
9 am Breakfast
11 am Reach Base Village, Start Trek
1 pm Reach Gayatri Falls
3 pm Reach back to base village
4 pm Simple Veg. Packed Lunch by the Falls
5 pm Start Back to Hyderabad
9.30 pm Reach Hyderabad, Bye Bye
THINGS TO BRING:
NO LITTERING, NO NOISES and POLLUTION.
Bus Pickup and Departure Timings:
Drop back from 9.30 pm onwards
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐍𝐎𝐍 _ 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐍 – 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄
Please be on time at the Meeting points sharp on time.
Further details will be given in the WhatsApp group before the trip starts
PHOTOGRAPHS OR VIDEO CLIPS:Hyderabad Trekking Company – HTC reserves the right to use Photographs / Video Clips of the member taken in event and / or given by member, for promotion of the club activities without obtaining prior permission of the concerned member.
Good sports shoes/sneakers/trekking boots are mandatory for this trip. The trek will not be permitted in sandals, chappals or loose/torn shoes.
As it is the monsoon, please be prepared for unforeseen circumstances and discrepancies. HTC doesn’t maintain responsibility to closure by forest department or local weather conditions. We strive to do the best in what we can, in the safest way possible.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
NON REFUNDABLE & NONTRANSFARABLE
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Small Backpack
● Please carry medicines if you need any
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during the rafting day. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.