Please understand that this is an experience-based event, not a luxury trip. This is a strictly no-smoking and no-alcohol event. Alcohol can impair our senses, potentially affecting group safety. We won’t tolerate discussions on this matter. If you still wish to consume alcohol, please be aware that HTC is not the right place for you, as we will remove anyone who consumes alcohol. Our top priorities are group comfort and women’s safety.
NO SMOKING & NO ALCOHOL TRIP
WHERE : ELLORA CAVES + AJANTA CAVES
DURATION : 02 Days
GRADE : Easy
CATEGORY : Offbeat Tour
EVENT COST –
Two sides train
ONE PERSON COST – ₹5,199 INR Per Person
Group of 2 and Above – ₹4,999 INR Per Person
Xmas & NYE Batches – 1000 INR extra
Advance pay – 1999 INR . Remaining must be cleared 10 days before departure
GST (5%) is applicable and will be charged separately.
Remember Luxury and Experience wont be together! This is a experience based event in which we will cover maximum Places in limited time! be prepare for a bit long travels as we must travel to the places where they are 😉
About the Place:
ELLORA CAVES : The invaluable ensemble of 34 caves at Ellora in the Charanandri hills of western India’s Maharashtra State showcases a spirit of co-existence and religious tolerance through the outstanding architectural activities carried out by the followers of three prominent religions: Buddhism, Brahmanism, and Jainism. The rock-cut activity was carried out in three phases from the 6th century to the 12th century.
AJANTA CAVES : The caves at Ajanta are excavated out of a vertical cliff above the left bank of the river Waghora in the hills of Ajanta. They are thirty in number, including the unfinished ones, of which five (caves 9, 10, 19, 26 and 29) are chaityagrihas (sanctuary) and the rest, sangharamas or viharas (monastery).
9:00 PM – Catch Sleeper class Train OR Bus to BASE CITY
07:00 AM- Reach Base City around 7 AM & Start to Fresh up point (Enroute Breakfast)
BUS BATCH WILL REACH BY 8AM to base city…
11:00 AM – Reach Fresh up point. Bathing facility will be available depending on the availability.
01:00 PM – Visit Grishneshwar jyotirlinga mandir.
02:00 pm – Lunch
03:00 PM – Ellora caves visit(Kalishnath cave temple, Dasavatara, Ramesvara and Dumar Lena caves)
07:00 PM – Visit Bibi ka maqbara which is also known as Mini Taj Mahal of India.
08:00 PM – Shopping at Gul Mandi.
09:00 PM – Dinner and Sleep.
STAY TYPE – Dormstay/Homestay
A Nice bed to sleep and good washroom will be provided ..Don’t expect Luxury…
IMP – Remember Luxury and experience won’t be together! As this is Budget event make sure that you be prepare!
NOTE : As we have less time cover to cover all the places… We need to wake up early in the morning. We have two and half hours time to sleep in our private vehicle….
03:30 AM – wake up call and Fresh up
04:00 AM – Start to Ajanta caves. (Enroute breakfast)
09:00 AM – Visit Ajanta caves( cave 1,2,4,16,17,18,19,26).
01:00 PM – Start to Nanded.
06:00 PM – Visit Aundh Nagnath Jyotirlinga Mandir.
09:00 PM – Reach Base city Railway station.
06:00AM – Reach hyderabad.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
Non-refundable and non-transferable. Refunds will be offered only when HTC cancels the event!
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE : N/A for those who paid one week before
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during Entire TRIP!
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
● Transportation and Logistics may vary depending on group size, Because we don’t want spoil your planned weekend :).
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.