𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 : Klavantin Durg & Visapur
𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘 : Trekking
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 : Medium, FIRST TIMERS WELCOME !
TREK 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘: Total 16 KMS (in 2 Days )
𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 : 2 days
EVENT COST : INR 5999 (Slashed from INR 8999)
1 )Event Cost From HYDERABAD (Onward – Chair car(shatabdi), Return – Sleeper Class Train) – INR 5999 per person
2 )COSTING FROM PUNE : INR 3999 Per Person
JUST PAY ADVANCE AMOUNT 1999 INR to Block your slot.. Remaining 7 days before the event…
DIAL/WHATSAPP – Priya on 707 555 9641 OR Vandana on 707 555 9642
Ex-pune participants: Reporting time at Pune is 12:00AM on saturday, Return you can plan after 03-30pm on Sunday.
1) Stay will be in campsite, where very minimal basic washrooms availability
2) Luggage – As we have private vehicle with us you no need to carry extra luggage while doing trek….you can keep extra luggage in tempo.. Still we suggest travel light..
LEAVE TO BASE CITY BY TRAIN AT 02:30 PM
Bring your smile, Backpack and board the train on time.
Your Trek Leader will meet you at station/at your designated seats!
*Tickets will be on your name. We will never Book tickets on Fake Names*
Those who book Ex-Pune, they need to reach Pune by 12 AM on Saturday.
12-00 AM – Reach Pune and proceed to Base village(Thakurwadi).
5-00 AM– Reach base village and start trek towards Prabalmachi.
6-30 AM– Reach Prabalmachi and have breakfast.
8-00 AM – Start ascending towards Kalavantin Durg.
9-30 AM – Reach top and explore.
11-30 AM- Start descending to prabalmachi and have lunch.
*terrain wise Easy….total trail will be around 11kms…as we have ample of time we can get good glimpses… as this is a monsoon trek you can expect rain…*
03:00 PM – Reach Prabalmachi and have lunch
04-00 PM – Complete the trek and proceed to stay…
07-00 PM – Reach stay and dinner followed by..
Distance we Travel by Vehicle – 150 Kms ! (2 to 3 HOURS )
Distance we Walk – 11kms (KALAVANTIN DURG)
STAY TYPE – CAMPSITE WITH MINIMAL WASHROOMS
Our homestay is campsite! Beds wont be available! All of us has to sleep on floor!. .Bedsheets will be provided! Couple of washrooms available. And more than 300 participants stayed here! as this is offbeat event Please understand that Stay is necessity not Luxury!
5-00 AM : Wake up call! And quick fresh up to go VISAPUR FORT.
5-00 AM : Start ascending to Visapur fort for sunrise.
6:30 AM : Reach top and explore.
8:30 AM : Start descending to stay.
9:00 AM : Reach stay and have breakfast. As we need to reach Pune station by 3PM…. we need to start by 9:30AM
03 -00 PM: Reach pune and have lunch.
04 -00 PM : Start to Hyderabad(Sleeper class train).
03:00 AM -Early Morning Reach HYD (Around 3 AM)
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
REFUND WILL BE OFFERED ONLY WHEN HTC CANCELS THE EVENT! (3% AMOUNT TRANSFER CHARGES APPLICABLE)
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE : N/A
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during entire the event! who ever failed follow these rules they will be removed from the group immediately! Yeah we have good record in that!
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat/change the plan accordingly.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.