𝗖𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗦 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 📌GUWAHATI to GUWAHATI
Dial us on 707 555 9647 (SUREKHA) OR kumar on 707 555 9648
REPORTING TIME – 10AM (DAY1)
📝 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦:
REGION :- NAGALAND & ASSAM
DURATION :- 5 Days 4 Nights
GRADE :- Easy To Moderate
Event cost – 19999/- INR
FLASH SALE PRICE : 14999/-
Pay Initial amount of 2999 INR to block your slot at Flash sale price!
HORNBILL FESTIVAL : The Hornbill Festival is celebrated every year from December 1 to 10, showcasing the rich cultural heritage and tradition of the Nagas in one platform at Naga Heritage Village Kisama under Kohima District.
NAGALAND : Nagaland is a mountainous state in northeast India, bordering Myanmar. It’s home to diverse indigenous tribes, with festivals and markets celebrating the different tribes’ culture. Its capital city of Kohima suffered heavy fighting in World War II, commemorated by memorials at the Kohima War Cemetery. The Nagaland State Museum exhibits ancient weaponry, a ceremonial drum and other traditional Naga cultural artifacts.
Nagaland, a lush green mountainous state in the north eastern India which borders Myanmar is a home to diverse culture, traditions and lifestyle of tribal groups who live their life amid the naturally blessed land. When you visit this place, you will like you are on a completely different planet because the serenity and tranquility which you will experience here is like nowhere else in the world and you will surely be awestruck with the mesmerizing views of the nature here.
This state celebrates natural beauty, serenity, tribal culture, festivals and markets which is filled with a unique charm and simplicity and it will leave you mesmerized. You can experience authentic local tribal culture which has some of its most unique as well as strange and bizarre aspects, which will leave you stunned.
Nagaland is a truly fascinating land which will leave your wanderlust soul totally mesmerized. The land is not at all invaded by infrastructural development thanks to the tribes who have worked their best to preserve culture. If you want to visit a destination to seek some solace and enjoy in the laps of nature, you should visit Nagaland for your next holidays.
• 10AM : Reporting time.
• 10:30AM : Start to Kamakhya temple.
• 11:00AM : Reach temple and go for darshan.
• 01:00PM : Lunch time.
• 02:00PM : Start to kaziranga.
• 06:30PM : Reach homestay and freshup.
• 08:00PM : Dinner and sleep.
• 06:00AM : Wake up and fresh up.
• 08:00AM : Have breakfast.
• 09:00AM : Start to kaziranga national park.
• 10:00AM : Go for safari ride or elephant ride in national park.
• 02:00PM : Have lunch and start to dimapur.
• 07:00PM : Reach homestay and freshup.
• 08:00PM : Have dinner and sleep.
• 06:00AM : Wakeup and freshup.
• 07:00AM : Start to kisama village(Enroute breakfast).
• 10:30AM : Reach kisama village.
• 10:00AM : Visit Hornbill festival(showcasing the rich cultural heritage and tradition of the Nagas).
• 06:00PM : start to homestay.
• 06:30PM : Reach homestay and take rest.
• 07:00PM : Camp fire and dinner.
• 09:00PM : Sleep time!
• 06:00AM : wakeup and freshup.
• 07:00AM : Start to Dzuko valley(Enroute have breakfast).
• 09:00AM : Start trek to dzuko valley peak.
• 01:00PM : Have lunch.
• 02:00PM : Start to explore the places at peak.
• 06:00PM : Reach homestay.
• 07:00PM : Camp fire and Dinner.
• 09:00PM : Sleep time!.
• 06:00AM : Wakeup and have breakfast.
• 07:00AM : Start back to base point of dzuko valley.
• 10:00AM : Start to Guwahati.
• 05:00PM : Reach Gawahati.
Please confirm your participation by paying 2999 INR(Non refundable & NON Transfarable) Initial amount to block your slot!…
Remaining amount must be cleared 10 days before event starts else initial payment will be fortified
● This is Non-Refundable event.
Note: Flight fare increases every day. So it’s advised to book your flight tickets at the earliest.
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited from entire event!
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● Hyderabad Trekking Club has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
Minimum age: 12 years (12+ kids allowed along with guardian or Parents)
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.