Hiking to highest peaks always fun and exciting …Kalusubai peak is the highest peak of Maharashtra.. One of the most beautiful trek and Super hit trek in trekking community.. Coming to sandhan valley, it offers adventure experience like no other. You don’t just trek, you rappel, rock climb, enjoy bonfires and camp under the starry sky. The natural gorge of Sandhan is between AMK forts – Alang, Madan and Kulang..
A HIT COMBO WHICH CONSISTS HIKE TO HIGHEST PEAK OF MAHARASHTRA & SANHDAN VALLEY TREK & RAPPELLING
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 : Kalusubai & Sandhan Valley Trek & Rappelling
𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘 : Trekking
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 : Medium,FIRST TIMERS with Good Fitness welcome
Trek 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘: Total 12 KMS
𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 : 3 days
MEGA SALE PRICE – From HYD
ONE PERSON COST – 9199 INR
for group of 2 and above 8999 INR per Person
DIAL – Priya on 707 555 9641/42
TRANSPORTATION – Ex- HYD
ONWARD AC CHAIR CAR SHATABDHI EXPRESS & RETURN BY SLEEPER CLASS TRAIN
EX- PUNE EVENT COST –
ONE PERSON COST – 7199 INR
for group of 2 and above 6999 INR per Person
Block your slot by PAYING advance amount of 1999 INR. Remaining must be cleared a week before event starts
For Bookings dial Krishna priya on 707 555 9641
1) Stay will be Campsite under the stars with minimal basic village toilets availability. Toilets will be 100 meters away from campsite to breath fresh air.
2) Luggage – As we have private tempo with us you no need to carry extra luggage while doing trek….you can keep extra luggage in tempo.. Still we suggest travel light..
3) Luxury – Keep all luxury thoughts in check because there wont be any.. remember these words ..Trek – Food – Camp – Fresh up – Food – Trek – Camp — Thinnama!! trek chesama – padakunnama – Tellarindha! Anthey Simple…
4) Food – Food is typical maharashtra style which will be served hot by local villagers.. to spice up you can bring PRIYA pickles from your home
5) Book early to get confirmed berths.. HTC won’t book or block Train Tickets on Fake Names..
LEAVE TO BASE CITY BY TRAIN AT 02:50 PM
Bring your smile, Backpack and board the train on time.
Your Trek Leader will meet you at station/at your designated seats!
*Tickets will be on your name. We will never Book tickets on Fake Names*
FRESHEN UP AND OPEN YOUR SMILES TO SHINE IN A COMFORTABLE ATTIRE TO CLICK UNDER THE WATERFALLS
12:30 AM – Our vehicle will be ready for you to take us to Kalusubai Base village –
05:00 AM – Reach Base Village and quick fresh up
06:00 AM– Breakfast and start hike to Kalusubhai peak
11:00 PM – Reach Peak & Few Clicks followed by
*terrain wise Easy to medium….total trail will be around 12kms (up & down)…as we have ample of time we can get good glimpses… as this is a monsoon trek you can expect rain…*
2:30 PM – Reach Base point and havc Lunch…
4:00 PM – Proceed to Sandhan valley Camp site
8-00 PM Reach Base Village right before dinner , where hot Maharashtrian Food awaits you..
4) Tuck into your Tent Stay and sleep tight as we have supernova adventure next day
DISTANCE WE TRAVEL BY VEHICLE – 169 kms (Pune to Kalusubhai base )+ 49kms (kalusubai Base to Sandhan base)
STAY TYPE – LAKE by CAMPING WITH TENTED ACCOMMODATION
Don’t expect cinematic camping that’s not what is in reality! Our camp site is part of a small village! There will be couple of toilets and they are very basic! Bring your own Bedsheets for bedding! Yes campfire will be there! (If it rains it wont be possible)
Good to go for backpacking budget event like this!
IMP – Remember Luxury and experience won’t be together! As this is Budget event make sure that you be prepare!
1)Wake up call at 5:30am , woohoo..!! Your adventure day begins. Get Ready to witness Jaw Dropping Mountains and Valleys.
2)Have Breakfast which provides the required Calories. Lunch can be packed in your light packing along with water bottles.
3)Trek lead along with Local Team provides briefing and instructions required.
4)This Trek is a test of ENDURANCE , you will be rappelling, trekking and what not! There will be 3 patches of Rappelling in this entire Trek. We know you are already excited.
(** For This Trek you don’t need prior Rappelling Experience , All the instructions and Safety will be taken care by our Team. You just need to be FIT enough**)
5)After an adventurous day , reach back to the base village and rest.
6)Have a Great dinner and tell great stories over a campfire and you can see some shooting stars as well (based on Luckkk..Yaaa! )
6-00 AM : Wake up call! And quick fresh up
7-00 AM : Breakfast! .and spend some time at Lake
8:00 AM : Start to pune
1 -00 PM : Reach pune and LUNCH
3PM : catch our train to HYD (RETURN SLEEPER CLASS TRAIN)
3 AM – Reach HYD by Early Morning.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
REFUND WILL BE OFFERED ONLY WHEN HTC CANCELS THE EVENT! (3% AMOUNT TRANSFER CHARGES APPLICABLE)
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE : N/A
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during entire the event! who ever failed follow these rules they will be removed from the group immediately! Yeah we have good record in that!
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat/change the plan accordingly.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.