𝗖𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗦 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 📌 Dehradun-Dehradun
Dial us on 707 555 1671 (TARA)
REPORTING TIME – 9AM (DAY1)
📝 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦:
REGION :- Uttarakhand
DURATION :- 7 Days 6 Nights
GRADE :- Moderate trek
DISTANCE :- 44 Kms.
TEMPERATURE : Day: 8°C to 15°C and Night: 0°C to 7°C
COST : INR 14499/-
OFFERPRICE : INR 10499 (FOR SINGLE PERSON)
INR 10999 (FOR GROUP OF 2 & ABOVE)
Pay an ADVANCE amount of 2999/- to book your slot.
Har Ki Dun means Valley of Gods, is a treat for first time trekkers and nature lovers. Har Ki dun is a moderate trek which takes you to the one of the least explored places in the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand and best suitable for first time trekkers in the Himalayas and also who are experienced in other parts of the Himalayas. Har Ki Dun Trek lies in the Govind Wildlife Sanctuary and National Park and other famous trek nearby is Kedarkantha Peak Winter trek. The drive from Dehradun to Sankri is a scenic one via Mussoorie, Purola, Netwar, Motwat along the Tons River.
Highlights of the trek :- Har Ki Dun trek gives you the magnificent views of the famous peaks of Swargarohini, Bandar Poonch, Kala Nag or Black peak and Har Ki Dun peak itself.
Day 1: Drive from Dehradun to Sankri via Mussoorie.
Day 2: Drive from Sankri to Taluka and Trek to Chillur Gad.
Day 3: Trek from Chillur Gad to Kalkatiadhar via osla.
Day 4: Trek from Kalkatiadhar to Har Ki Doon & Juandhar Glacier base and return to Kalkatiadhar.
Day 5: Trek from Kalkatiadhar to Chillur Gad via Osla.
Day 6: Trek from Chillur Gad to Taluka and Drive to Sankri.
Day 7: Drive from Sankri to Dehradun via mussoorie.
Please confirm your participation by paying INR 2999 (Non-refundable Initial Fee**) to book your spot. Rest to be paid before 15 Days of Departure date.
● This is Non-Refundable event.
Meeting Point : DEHRADUN RAILWAY STATION
You can contact us for your Flight Ticket Booking assistance.
Note: Flight fare increases every day. So it’s advised to book your flight tickets at the earliest.
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited from entire event!
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● Hyderabad Trekking Club has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
Minimum age: 18 years (12+ kids allowed along with guardian or Parents)
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.