Hampi: A story crafted in stones about 600 years ago, Hampi is a place which mesmerizes every time you visit. We cover the wild side of Hampi, the hidden secrets, the monuments and the adventure of this wonderful destination.
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 : Hamara Hampi
𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘 : Offbeat Tour
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 : EASY,FIRST TIMERS & Kids above 10 years are welcome
𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 : 2 days [Start on Friday and return back by Monday]
EVENT COST – 6999 INR (SLASHED FROM 9999/- )
PAY 1999/- INR advance amount to block your slot!..Remaining must be clear one week before event starts!
Dial us on – 707 555 9641
● Leave from HYD at 7.30 PM by NON – AC SLEEPER BUS
● 07:00 Reach Base city & quick fresh up
● 8:00 Anjanadri Hill hike (30 minutes)
● 10:00 Coracle ride to Kotilingala Sunken Temple
● 11:00 Walk to Varaha Temple, Achyutaraya Temple & Monolithic Bull
● 14:00 Lunch & Break for a while!
● 17:30 Sunset at Kamalapura Lake/Hemakuta Hill
● 19:30 Reach stay at HOSPET
● 03:00 Wake-up call
● 04:30 Hike to Matunga’s Sunrise – from where light walks to the gods!
● 09:00 Breakfast, Carry packed breakfast for lunch
● 10:00 Start a tour with a registered guide Covering the rest of Hampi – Virupaksha Temple and Kamala, the elephant, Krishna Temple, Vittala Temple, Stone Chariot, Kudregumbe Temple, Underwater Temple, Ugranarasimha statue, Gejjala Mandapa, Ganesha statues, Stepped Bath, Lotus Mahal with Zenana, Elephant Stables and Royal Enclosures
● 16:00 Hemakuta Hill for Sunset
● 19:40 Start back to Hosapette Railway Station/Bus Stand
● 21:00 Sleeper Bus to Hyderabad
● Reach MGBS by 8 am, Reach Hyderabad
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
NON-REFUNDABLE & NON TRANSFARABLE EVENT!.. Refunds will be offered only when HTC cancels the event (Except Instamojo Convenience Fee)
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE : (N/A FOR this EVENT)
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during the rafting day. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.