𝗖𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗦 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 📌 AHMEDABAD to RAJKOT
Dial us on 707 555 9647 (SUREKHA) OR kumar on 707 555 9648
REPORTING TIME – 8AM (DAY1)
📝 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦:
REGION :- GUJARAT
DURATION :- 5 Days 4 Nights
GRADE :- Easy To Moderate
Event cost – 15999/- INR
FLASH SALE PRICE : 12999/-
Pay Initial amount of 2999 INR to block your slot at Flash sale price!
Located towards the west of India, this beautiful state boasts of the longest coastline that stretches over to 1600 kilometers. Though, Surat, Ahmedabad, and Vadodra, happen to be the busiest cities of Gujarat, Kutch still happens to be the largest district of Gujarat. Right from the splendid beaches of Diu to the historical gems in Lothal and Porbandar, Asiatic lions and Blackbucks in the Saurashtra region and the beautiful temples in Vadodara, Gujarat is indeed the best holiday getaway for your family accredited to its right mélange of culture, nature, art, wildlife, history and religion. During the times of festivity, this culturally rich state puts forth a completely different ambience that is not worth a miss. Be it the Dandiya raas that is majorly seen during the Navratri festival or the traditional folk dance of Gujarat, Garba, whenever you see the locals dancing in Gujarat, you simply cannot contain yourself. The best time to plan a visit to Gujarat is during the Navratri festival that usually falls in the month of September or October.
DISTANCE : 577km
• 08:00 AM: Meet and greet at ahmedabad by 8AM.
• 08:30 AM : Start drive to statue of unity.
• 01:30 PM : Start to zarwani waterfalls(Enroute lunch).
• 02:30 PM : Start to homestay in Rajkot.
• 10:30 PM : Reach homestay and have nice sleep!
DISTANCE : 222KMS
• 06:00 AM : wake up and freshup.
• 07:00AM : Start to jamnagar and visit Lakhota palace.
• 09:00AM : Reach lakhota palace.
• 10:00 AM : Start to shri swamynarayana mandir.
• 12:00 PM : Start to Dwarka(Enroute have lunch).
• 03:00PM : Reach dwarkadhish temple.
• 05:00PM : Start to sunset point in Dwarka.
• 05:30PM : Reach sunset point in Dwarka beach.
• 07:00PM : Start to homestay.
• 08:00PM : Reach homestay and freshup.
• 09:00PM : Have dinner and sleep.
DISTANCE : 307KMS
• 05:00AM : wake up early and freshup.
• 05:30AM : Start to diu island(Enroute have breakfast).
• 12:30PM : Reach Diu island and have lunch.
• 01:30PM : Start to Diu fort.
• 03:30PM : Start to sea shell museum.
• 05:30PM : Start to nagao beach.
• 06:30PM : Reach sunset point in nagao beach.
• 07:30PM : Start to homestay.
• 08:00PM : Reach to homestay and have dinner as sleep.
DISTANCE : 153KMS
• 05:30AM : Wake up and freshup.
• 06:30AM : Complete breakfast and start to gir national park.
• 09:00AM : Reach gir national park and start to explore.
• 01:00PM : Have lunch and Start to Junagadh.
• 04:00PM : Reach uparkot fort in junagadh and explore it.
• 06:00PM : Start to homestay.
• 07:00PM : Reach homestay and freshup.
• 08:00PM : Have dinner and go to sleep.
DISTANCE : 110KMS
• 07:00AM : Wakeup and freshup.
• 08:00AM : Start to girnar ropeway point.
• 08:30AM : Reach ropeway point and go for a ride to girnar peak.
• 01:30PM : Reach the base of girnar ropeway point and have lunch.
• 02:30PM : Start to rajkot airport.
• 05:00PM : Reach rajkot airport.
Please confirm your participation by paying 2999 INR(Non refundable & NON Transfarable) Initial amount to block your slot!…
Remaining amount must be cleared 10 days before event starts else initial payment will be fortified
● This is Non-Refundable event.
Note: Flight fare increases every day. So it’s advised to book your flight tickets at the earliest.
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited from entire event!
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● Hyderabad Trekking Club has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
Minimum age: 18 years (12+ kids allowed along with guardian or Parents)
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.