𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 – 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡/Whatsapp : +91 707 555 9641/2
Note that meetup is only a way to reach you. Please call/whatsapp the above number to make a booking.
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 : Shimoga – Agumbe – Udupi – Chikmagaluru
𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘 : Backpacking Tour
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 : EASY,FIRST TIMERS WELCOME !
𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 : 3 days [𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘉𝘠 : Friday @ 06:30 PM | 𝘙𝘌𝘛𝘜𝘙𝘕 𝘉𝘠 : Tuesday @ 07:30 AM ]
𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐓 : 7499/- INR
👉𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗦𝗣𝗢𝗧 𝗡𝗢𝗪 !
BY PAYING Rs.7499
Once you pay, send a screenshot by WhatsApp to +91 707 555 9641
• AGUMBE: The lush evergreen forests of Agumbe are one of a kind. Dodda Mane is the Malgudi Days home, that which we’ll visit. Onake Abbey Falls are a towering waterfall tumbling over a high rock cliff, reachable by a lush jungle path. Together with Yelahanka grasslands, this is the perfect example of the quiet abode in the Western Ghats. The last of the visit is the temple of Basadi, reachable only by a boat.
• UDUPI: St.Mary’s Island is a geological wonder in India. Hexagonal basaltic columns rise up from the island to form the most beautiful pillars by the sea. The beach is sharp and bright with thousands of shells and the picture is breathtaking. We get there by a boat.
• CHIKMAGALURU: The view from Karnataka’s highest point at Mullayanagiri peak is a lifetime experience. We get there before winding up this eventful and lovely journey.
● 07.00 PM – Start from Hyderabad by AC Volvo Bus or NON-AC SLEEPER
● Reach base and get into hired Non-AC bus for a ghat ride
● Stop at a restaurant for freshen up and breakfast
● Proceed to visit Thirthahalli and Agumbe
● Trek to Onake Abbi Falls, Yelahanka Grasslands
● Visit Dodda Mane, Lunch
● Agumbe Viewpoint
● Boat ride at Varanga Lake Basadi
● Reach Udupi – NEAR UDIPI Check-in to simple non-ac stay
● Malpe beach walk at 6 am
● Visit St. Mary’s Island
● Visit Shri Krishna Temple, Lunch
● Drive via Charmady Ghat and visit karkala Bahubali statue
● Charmady Ghat Viewpoint and
● Non-AC Stay at Chikmagaluru !
● Ride to Mullyangiri Peak !
● Proceed to Jhari water Falls and proceed to Base city
● Catch Train to HYD
● Reach Hyderabad by 08:00 AM.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
NON Refundable & NON Transferable!
● NO SMOKING and NO ALCOHOL NO LITTERING, NO POLLUTION OF WATER
● This is not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make your trek comfortable
● We carry Basic First Aid and if you need anything you can ask the organizers
● If you feel unwell bring to the notice of the organizers immediately.
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: 55 years