#ZpointTrek #Waterfalls #Chikmaglur #Trekking #WesternGhats #HighestPointKarnataka #HillStation
Meeting is one of our ways to reach out to you. To confirm slot, speak to 707 555 9641
Kemmanagundi is a village within Bhadra forest. Located at the northern end of the Mullayanagiri range of hills, the Z point trek is famous for the shape of the hill. With numerous falls along the trek route and outside, this place encapsulates the charm of Western Ghats.
Chikmagalur is a popular hill station situated at over 3400 mts above sea level. This quaint, silent town is adjacent Karnataka’s highest peak, Mullayanagiri. Cool breeze and fresh waters are constant companions in this prime forest region.
› 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 : BLEED GREEN: KEMMANAGUNDI AND CHIKMAGALUR
› 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 : Friday 5:30 PM to Monday 8:00 AM
› 𝑪𝒐𝒔𝒕 : ₹ 5999 /- (Slashed from ₹7999)
DEC 30 th SPL BATCH – 6999 INR (NYE SPL)
› 𝑶𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝑭𝒐𝒓 : Any one who are fit and have love towards nature.
MODE OF TRANSPORTATION –
ONWARD & RETURN BY AC SLEEPER TRAIN OR BUS 5999 INR
As this is a Good Friday Special event, we will cover 4 places in 2 days. As this is a packed event, if you are tortoise person, please choose our 6 in 1 event:)
The Magnificent Journey starts from here by AC Sleeper Train OR BUS ! Meet & Greet your fellow Adventurers to Celebrate Adventure for next 2 days!
06:00 AM Before Reaching Base City we must complete basic fresh up in Train itself! A little More Fresh faces better visible in portraits and Group Captures 😉
Have Breakfast on the way.
1:00 PM Reach to the base, have the much needed Lunch (if we are running late we will pack lunch enroute) and start to Hebbe Falls.
1:45 PM– Reach Hebbe Falls and enjoy the Off Road Jeep ride. This Jeep ride is a long one and it takes you through the deep jungle.
4:30 PM – Reach back to the Base and Start Z point trek..Enroute capture few beautiful Moments(Rain may spoil Keep your phones in waterproof zipper)! ..enroute our trek we will visit shanti falls which welcomes us with a chill flow! …. Finally we will reach view point .Remember if its foggy day dont ask us to show the view point..we are not magicians 🙂 )
6:45 PM – After your hike back to our Vehicle, head to stay.
7:00PM – Check in to Stay. Fresh up and dinner in local chikmagalur Restaurant.
Distance we Travel by Vehicle – 250Kms (Around 6 Hours)
STAY – Stay is typical Dormitory/Hotel which will have good washrooms and a nice Bed to Sleep! More than 2000 HTC Participants stayed here and Good to goo!
03:00 am Wake up call..No NO …*Copy Paste error* ..Wake up call will be around 4:15 AM followed by Fresh up.
5:00 AM Start to Mullayanagiri. Visit State’s Highest Peak and click some awesome pics and head back. Breakfast May not be Delicious with your Taste buds its Karnataka Style Delicious one! ..After adding few carbs we will move to Jhari Water Falls.
9:30 AM Reach Jhari Falls Top Point and get ready to have an Off road jeep experience. Even though, it is a short one, it is adventurous. After having clicking few pictures at the falls, it is time to head back by the same off road Jeeping.
12:30 PM As mornings carbs almost out of stock, its time for lunch! Have lunch and Start to Base City.
Start to Base city to Board the Bus or Train!
8:00 PM Board the Bus or Train
● 8.00 AM : Reach HYD with Super good memories! ..Good bye for now! and spread the word that you celebrated adventure with HTC !
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
NON REFUNDABLE/NON TRANSFARABLE
● NO SMOKING and NO ALCOHOL NO LITTERING, NO POLLUTION OF WATER
● This is not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make your trek comfortable
● We carry Basic First Aid and if you need anything you can ask the organizers
● If you feel unwell bring to the notice of the organizers immediately.
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: 55 years