EVERY THURSDAY & FRIDAY DEPARTURE
WHERE : Dandeli + Gokarna + Murudeshwar + Vibuthi Falls + Mirjan Fort + Mangrove Boardwalk
DURATION : 03 Days
GRADE : Easy
CATEGORY : Offbeat Tour
COSTING : Ex- HYD by BUS
TWO SIDES BUS- (AC VOLVO SEMI SLEEPER OR NON AC SLEEPER BUS)
ONE PERSON COST – ₹8,699 INR Per Person
Group of 2 and Above – ₹8,499 INR Per Person
COSTING : Ex-HYD by Train *this package is available only if you book atleast 20 days before*
ONE PERSON COST – ₹7,199 INR Per Person
Group of 2 and Above – ₹6,999 INR Per Person
Note – Book before at least 20 days before for confirmed berth in Train
Remember Luxury and Experience wont be together! This is a experience based event in which we will cover maximum Places in limited time! be prepare for a bit long travels as we must travel to the places where they are 😉
About the Place:
• Dandeli :
Dandeli has become an attraction for adventure and nature enthusiasts from India and elsewhere. The biodiversity in the forest has attracted sufficient tourism to support a number of resorts in the vicinity of Dandeli. The government has promoted eco-tourism with proper planning of the healthy breeding of wild animals.
The natural beauty of the area attracts tourists from other parts of India and abroad. It is an adventure sports destination, and a white-water rafting destination in South India.
• GOKARNA :
Gokarna is small town on the Westren Coastal line having many virgin beaches which serve as the best offbeat weekend destinations for trekking on the beach line.It is believed that Lord Shiva emerged from a Cow’s Ear (Mother Earth) here which is why it is called Gokarna.
4:00 PM – Sleeper class Train OR Bus to BASE CITY (Thursday Batches)
5:00 PM – Bus to BASE CITY (Friday Batches)
06:00 AM- Reach Base City around 6AM & Start to Vibuthi Falls (Enroute Breakfast)
WAKE UP EARLY BY 5 AM AND FRESHEN UP. RISE TO SHINE IN A COMFORTABLE AND BEAUTIFUL DRESS FOR A SCENIC DRIVE AND WATERFALLS THAT FOLLOW.
WE ENTER HUBLI RAILWAY STATION WITH SWAG!
BUS BATCH WILL REACH BY 8AM…Fresh up at BREAKFAST POINT AND PROCEED
11:00 AM – Reach Vibuthi Falls
01:00 PM – complete vibuthi and Head Murudeshwar (enroute Light LUNCH)
04:00 PM – Reach Murudeshwar and Darshan followed by sunset
07:00 PM – Start to Stay.
08:00 PM – Reach Stay and dinner followed by
STAY TYPE – DORM STAY (JULY to SEP) OR CAMPING (Remaining Months)
Don’t expect cinematic camping that’s not what is in reality! Our Beach by camping is part of a small village! There will be couple of washrooms! Wash rooms are very basic! Bring your own Bedsheets for bedding…
More than 2000 HTC participants stayed here! Good to go for backpacking budget event like this!
A Nice bed to sleep and good washroom will be provided ..Don’t expect Luxury…
IMP – Remember Luxury and experience won’t be together! As this is Budget event make sure that you be prepare!
04:00 AM – wake up call and Fresh up
05:00 AM – Start to Beleken Beach (1Hour Drive)
7:00 AM – Reach Beleken beach and Start the Five Beach Trek (4Kms Easy hike Duration will be 2 – 3 Hours depends on Group Speed )
11:00 AM – Reach OM beach Lunch Followed by move to Mirjan Fort
3:00 PM – After Mirjan fort Get into bus and start to Dandeli (3. Hours Drive)
7:00 PM – Reach Dandeli Campsite ..Dinner followed by!
*Camp Stay OR DORM STAY in resort with basic wash rooms. all arrangements Good to go for backpacking style! please don’t expect Luxury*
06:00 AM – Morning Breakfast & start to Rafting Point!
09:00 AM – Reach Rafting point.
10:00 AM – Mini Rafting (45 Minutes to 1 HOUR) and followed by Remaining activities as mentioned in includes ..
*All activities are Recreational and limited time and Good for beginners*
Costs as Followed -Rafting is common activity & Remaining Activities you can choose as per time & Group Speed.
* IN MONSOON the activities availability is subject to weather conditions…If activtites are closed due to rains we will cover jungle hike & Syntheri Rocks *
Rafting – 600 INR
Kayaking 300 INR
Zipline 350 INR
Swimming 100 INR..
You can directly pay at Counter
03:00 PM– Lunch & Move to HUBLI
8:00 PM – Catch Train OR bus to HYD
8:30AM – Reach hyd
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
Non-refundable and non-transferable. Refunds will be offered only when HTC cancels the event!
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE : N/A for those who paid one week before
Book your slots before 45 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during Entire TRIP!
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
● Transportation and Logistics may vary depending on group size, Because we don’t want spoil your planned weekend :).
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.