☛ 𝑮𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒂 : (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘺 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘪 𝘎𝘰𝘢 – 𝘗𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 = 𝘎𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘢)
Gokarna is known for its beautiful beaches. The geographical Terrain of Mountians and Beaches just adjesent to each other, make it one of the most beautiful landscapes out there and in puts them in pure condition as it is road less travelled.
☛ 𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗗𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗦 :
Several unnamed streams near Kallaramane ghat unite together to form the Sathodi Falls. This beautiful waterfall lies in the Uttara Kannada district of Yellapur. The Sathodi waterfall is 15 metres tall and appears to be rectangular. The magnificent Sathodi falls, is an absolute delight to watch. These exquisite waterfalls run through the forest
☛ 𝗠𝗨𝗥𝗨𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗪𝗔𝗥 :
According to the legend, Ravana brought the Atma Lingam from Mount Kailash. Lord Ganesha using his trick fooled Ravana on his way to Lanka and put down the Linga on the ground at Gokarna. Angered by this, Ravana tried to uproot and destroy the Linga.
› 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 : Gokarna Beach Trek + Camping + Murudeshwar + Sathodi Waterfalls
› 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 : Friday 08:00 PM to Monday 08:00 AM
Please Call/Whatsapp for availability before you book,+91 9866502095
● 08:00 PM – Start to Hubli by AC Volvo Bus.
● Reach at Hubli by 07.30 AM and Get into hired Non-AC bus
● Stop at a feasible freshen up point and breakfast.
● Proceed to Visit Murudeshwar
● Finish Lunch and Proceed to Gokarna.
● Wake up call by 4 AM and Freshen Up- Explore all 05 beaches on foot – Start trek from Paradise – Half Moon – Full Moon – OM Beach.
● Enroute have breakfast and Start to Sathodi Waterfalls
● Catch Bus from Hubli @ 08:00 PM
●Reach Hyderabad by 07:30 AM.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
●72 Hours Before :If we find replacement refund (25% will be deducted ) No Refund if there is No replacement in any case and replacement is not club’s responsibility.
●72 Hours -0 Hours : No Refund (No matter whether its replaced or not)
●Refunds will be processed excluding convenience fee (payment gateway charges )
● Refunds will be processed in 4 working days after the event
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during the rafting day. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.
Text box item sample content