#NoAlcohol #NO SMOKING #SouthGoa #CaboDaRama #NetravaliFalls ##GoaMuseum #BenaulimBeach #VarcaBeach #OldGoa
𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎, 📞 or Whats app to +91 707 555 9641
[if your call is not answered,please text/whatsapp]
SOUTH GOA: This district of Goa is known for it scenic beauty. The hills jut out into the sea, along with its forts. The forests are dense and beautiful with water throughout the year.
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 : South Goa District, Goa
𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘 : Trip
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 : Simple
𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 : 2 days
EVENT COST – 4950 INR PER PERSON
𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗦𝗣𝗢𝗧 𝗡𝗢𝗪 !
● Start to Karnataka by Train Sleeper Class @ 4 pm
● Reach Hubli at 6.00 am
● Get into Non-AC vehicle to Goa
● Reach Savari Falls
● Bubbles Lake Visit (Natural Wonder – forms bubbles to claps)
● Reach palelem Lunch! Butterfly Beach TREK/ No Mans Land Boat Ride!
● Sunset followed by!
● homestay Dinner and sleep (NO ALCHOHOL AND NO SMOKING)
● Water sports in the morning (Benaulim OR COLVA)
●Followed by Visit Cabo de Rama Fort
● LUNCH followed by and start HUBLI
● Reach Hubli by 8 pm
● Dinner, board the train at 9 pm
● Reach Hyderabad by 8.00 A.M (Lingampalli)
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
This event is non-refundable and non-transferable.
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
🚆 TICKETS BOOKING CLAUSE 🚆 :(N/A for bus tickets)
Book your slots before 15 days to the event commencing date to get a chance to travel by sleeping Berth. Most of the time we do have availability to the sleeping berths but we Often tend to travel in RAC because of the demand in Indian Railways. Please Check with the Organiser of the event OR dial the number mentioned in this description to know the status.
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during entire event!
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age:55 considering the present situaion