𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎, 📞 or Whats app to +91 707 555 9641 / 8317 5464 37
[if your call is not answered,please text/whats app]
To the Best of South Indian Hill Stations we go !!
To be between the Green Land and Blue Sky and nothing else !!
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 : Coorg & Chikmagalur
𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘 : Backpacking & Mild Trek
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 : Easy
𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 : 3 days
𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐓: 7200 /- (Slashed from 9000 )
Cost by Transportation –
Ongoing Bus Return Train – 7200 INR(OPENED)
Two sides Bus – 7800 INR(NOT OPENED)
𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗦𝗣𝗢𝗧 𝗡𝗢𝗪 !
👉BY PAYING ₹7200 : WhatsApp/Call us at 707 555 9641
Once done with transaction please screenshot on 707 555 9641
WHO CAN JOIN US
-Any one who wants to connect with nature be it coming Solo or
coming in smaller groups and meeting like minded people.
– No Trekking experience required.
– Minors below 18 Yrs need to get Consent from their parents/guardians.
19:00 – Start to KARNATAKA by TRAIN SLEEPER CLASS/BUS
06:30 – Reach Karnataka and start to Coorg (Breakfast enroute)
11:00 – Start exploring Coorg
– Barachukki Waterfalls
– Rajas Seat
– Kodugu Fort
– If time permits Nisargadama!
20:00 – Check in to Home Stay after some Shopping of Spices and Coffee
21:00 – Have Dinner and share crazy travel stories
06:00 – Start to Elephant Camp
11:00 – Chiklihole Dam
13:00 – Start Halebeedu
17:00 – Finish and head to Stay
20:00 – Dinner and Sleep
04:00 – Wakeup call
04:30 – Start to Zpoint Trek (Kemmanagundi,Chikmagalur)
12:00 – Finish the trek and explore nearby places
13:00 – Start back to Base City
20:00 – CATCH TRAIN to HYD
8 – AM Reach HYD
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
NON Refundable & NON Transferable!
● NO SMOKING and NO ALCOHOL NO LITTERING, NO POLLUTION OF WATER
● This is not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make your trek comfortable
● We carry Basic First Aid and if you need anything you can ask the organizers
● If you feel unwell bring to the notice of the organizers immediately.
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: 55 years