Coorg + Chikmagalur Plan is the best one where you can cover maximum places in just 3 days…
to cover the best places in limited time we must travel longer and follow the event time lines perfectly… Our trek leaders are well trained in executing complicated plan with your support..
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRIP
To confirm your slot, speak to 707 555 9641/42
› 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 : COORG + KEMMANAGUNDI AND CHIKMAGALUR
› 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 : Friday 5:30 PM to TUESDAY 8:00 AM
› 𝑪𝒐𝒔𝒕 : ₹ 9999 /- (Slashed from ₹14999)
› 𝑶𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝑭𝒐𝒓 : Any one who are fit and have love towards nature.
Designed to cover maximum places in just 3 days…Yes A bit hectic schedule…Please plan accordingly
MODE OF TRANSPORTATION –
ONWARD & RETURN BY AC SEMISLEEPER OR NON Sleeper BUS
Our stays are very basic.. A good bed to sleep and a clean washroom….that’s it nothing much …we at HTC believe in covering one more place than having gala time at Cozy stay..
EVENT COST –
10199 INR (Group of 2 &Above)
9999 INR (1 Person Cost)
Double sharing cost 1000 INR Extra
Pay Advance amount of 1999 INR to block your slot (its applicable for those who are paying 7 days before event starts)
Remaining Payment must be cleared 7 days before event starts
IMP – LONG Travel Included…
The Magnificent Journey starts from here byBus ! Meet & Greet your fellow Adventurers to Celebrate Adventure for next 3 days!
3:00 AM Reaching Base City and board our private vehicle to proceed… around 7AM Stop for Fresh up (Not Bathing) little More Fresh faces better visible in portraits and Group Captures 😉
08:00 AM Breakfast May not be Delicious with your Taste buds its Karnataka Style Delicious one! ..After adding few carbs we will move to Mullayangiri Peak
12:00 PM Reach Mullayangiri Peak Point and get ready for a small hike. After clicking few pictures proceed to YAGACHI DAM
2:00 pm Reach DAM followed by few adventure sports (Recreational)
Activities on personal cost..
Cost – 750 to 1000 INR for all activities..
5:00 pm complete activities and proceed to Belur Temple
7-00 PM – After your visit back to our Vehicle, head to stay. enroute dinner
11 :00PM – Check in to Stay. Sleep
Distance we Travel by Vehicle – 183 Kms + 100 Kms ( 5Hours + 2 Hours )
STAY – Stay is typical Dorm Stay.. Don’t expect cinematic stay! Our facility will have Nice Dorms with Basic Washrooms! For a backpacking trip like this one is good to go. Accommodation is Separate for men & Women
5-00AM Wakeup Call Fresh up..Proceed to Coffe Planatation visit..
7-00AM – 8AM – Coffee Plantation visit (200 INR per person)
*Visit is depends on group speed and weather conditions*
8-00AM– Breakfast and proceed to Dubare elephant camp..
9:00 AM – Dubare Elephant Camp. Located on the banks of River Cauvery in Coorg. It attracts hordes of tourists from everywhere. The elephant camp boasts of plenty of elephants and offers tourists with an exceptional opportunity to be close to them and spend some memorable moments with them.
12:30 PM – Mandalpatti Jeep ride – (Jeep ride cost Extra) –
Mandalpatti is with an elevation of 4050 feet and is a part of Pushpagiri reserve forest. The trail takes you through the vast expanse of the forests, through endless lush green grasslands, streams and Western Ghat’s valleys views.
Late Lunch followed by
5-00PM – Reach Raja Seat. you will get chance to do Coffee shopping and tasting.
6-30 PM – Start Stay (enroute we will have the well deserving dinner.)
11-30PM– Reach Stay
Distance we Travel by Vehicle – 200 Kms (Around 5 Hours)
STAY – Stay is typical Dormitory which will have good washrooms and a nice Bed to Sleep! More than 2000 HTC Participants stayed here and Good to goo!
03:00 am Wake up call..No NO …*Copy Paste error* ..Wake up call will be around 4:15 AM followed by Fresh up
05:00 AM Start to kemmangundi base by Vehicle!
6:00 AM – Reach Base and Start Z point trek..Enroute capture few beautiful Moments(Rain may spoil Keep your phones in waterproof zipper)! ..enroute our trek we will visit shanti falls which welcomes us with a chill flow! …. Finally we will reach view point .Remember if its foggy day dont ask us to show the view point..we are not magicians )
10:30 AM – Reach back to the base and start to Hebbe Falls.
11:00 AM- Reach Hebbe Falls and enjoy the Off Road Jeep ride (Yesss Again!!). This Jeep ride is a long one and it takes you through the deep jungle.
JEEP RIDE COST EXTRA
03:30 PM – Reach back to the vehicle and have the much needed Lunch (if we are running late we will pack lunch enroute).
08:30 PM Start to Base city to Board the Bus!
11:00PM Board BUS to HYD
Distance we Travel by Vehicle – 289 Kms (Around 7 Hours)
9AM- Reach HYD..
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
1 ) NON REFUNDABLE/NON TRANSFARABLE EVENT
2 ) NO – NEGOTIOANS AFTER THE EVENT INCASE OF EXCECUTION OF PLAN EFFECTED BY WEATHER, VEHICLE BREAK DOWN, PLACE CLOSURES OR ANY OTHER REASONS
● NO SMOKING and NO ALCOHOL NO LITTERING, NO POLLUTION OF WATER
● This is not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make your TRIP comfortable
● We carry Basic First Aid and if you need anything you can ask the organizers
● If you feel unwell bring to the notice of the organizers immediately.
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks : Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)
THINGS TO REMEMBER :
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● The organizer has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
AGE CRITERIA :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: 55 years