Bookings Dial : TARA ON 707 555 1671
Reserve your slot by paying initial amount of 2499/- INR.(Non Refundable & Non Transferable). Remaining has to be cleared 10 days before event starts!
COLORFUL COORG :-
Coorg is often referred as SCOTLAND OF INDIA. It is well known for its breathtakingly exotic scenery and lush greenery. The famous Cauvery / Kaveri River starts in Coorg Hill Ranges.
With its mesmerizing scenery, the mountainside offers adventure to give you an adrenaline high and you can also enjoy the tranquil spots of riverside of COORG to rejuvenate yourself. Join us to experience the magic!
WONDERFUL WAYANAD :-
Wayanad is known for its wildlife reserves. Wayanad is famous for its abundance of rare variety of Flora and Fauna. Wayanad homes a wide range of wild animals like Elephants, Leopards, Bears, etc., Never ending Tea Estates are a treat to watch.
● We will meet and greet our fellow adventurers at Bengaluru Pickup point.
● Lets start our journey to the SCOTLAND OF INDIA and enjoy the drive with fellow travelers;
●Our First Stop is at DUBARE Elephant Camp in Coorg. The long Journey of day relieved at the sight of majestic Elephants ,a symbol of the wilderness of Coorg and Wayanad.
● After being in Elephants presence , we head off to Raja’s Seat to witness the Sunset.
Distance We travel – 233KM
Stay Type – Home Stay/Dorm Stay
A Good bed to Sleep and Clean Wash room to get things done!..More than 300 HTC Participants Stayed here!
● Wake up call in the Morning and start to Kotabetta.
● An early morning hike to Kotabetta takes us right into the lap of nature. The Shola grasslands are a delight for all, green from June to December and Golden for the rest.
Kotabetta hike is an easy trek which requires basic fitness. Trek takes up to 4-5 hours.
● Proceed to Mandalpatti Hill after having a late lunch. Mandalpatti Hill will lift our spirits with beautiful grasslands, while we enjoy our Off road Jeep Safari. Enjoy the beautiful Sunset from the top of Mandalpatti Hills.
● When in Coorg , never miss a chance to do Coffee shopping and tasting.
● Start to Stay enroute we will have a deserving dinner.
Distance We travel – 60KM
Stay Type – Home Stay/ Dorm Stay
A Good bed to Sleep and Clean Wash room to get things done!.. More than 300 HTC Participants Stayed here! Good to go for a Backpacking event!
● Again wake up at 5 am (some discipline, lost in the lockdown, will be taught here)!! Post breakfast, we will head to Chomakunda hills.
Chomakund Hill trek is an easy trek and requires minimal effort. Trek can be completed in 2 hours.
● Complete Trek and Head to Brahmagiri’s Irupu Falls. The Cold Chilling waters falling from a height of 170 ft is a sight to watch. Sit and Immerse your feet.
● After Waters Chill us down, Head to rooftop of Kerala as beautiful tea estates welcomes us. Have Dinner and Check in to Stay!
Distance We travel – 131 KM
Stay Type – Home Stay/ Dorm Stay
● Wake up in the lap of lush green nature. The Adventure begins with a visit to Aranimala Peak by Off Road Jeep.
● A visit to the popular Glass Bridge at Kandi. Click some good pictures for our Insta family. We visit Tea Estate to taste Wayanad’s Special tea on site.
● A leisurely visit to Banasura Dam is followed by a thrilling 400 Meter ZipLine. This is one of the beautiful Zip Lines in the country.
● Watch the Sunset from the best place in Wayanad. As Sun is going for its rest, we head off to our stay, not before we have dinner.
● Get back to the STAY. Enjoy the Starry night as you slip into your dreams.
Distance We travel – 40 KM
Stay Type – Home Stay / Dorm Stay
● Right by edge of Coorg and Wayanad is arguably the most beautiful accessible forest in South India, the backwaters of KABINI.
● Kabini is famous for its rich wildlife like Deers, Leopards, Tigers, Elephants , Marsh Crocodiles and more. We enjoy the Boat Safari, a Lifetime Experience.
●After a memorable Boat Ride , we head off to Bengaluru by late morning to reach our destination around 8 PM. We bid adieu to each other and hope to see you soon on another Adventure SOON!
Please confirm your participation by paying INR 2499 (Non-refundable Initial Fee**) to book your spot. Rest to be paid before 10 Days of Departure date.
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 10 days before date of departure.
● INITIAL PAYMENT IS NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE
● This is Non-Refundable event.
● Amount will be refunded only if the event is cancelled by HTC ( 3% transfer charges will be deducted )
● Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited during Entire EVENT . Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
● Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers, etc.). We commit to keeping our events pollute free.
● Hyderabad Trekking Company has a right to cancel the participant slot.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
● Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
● Participants will be notified prior to when the itinerary is modified/ event get canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, the organizer has the right to withdraw/ retreat.
● Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
● Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow Participants
● Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
● No refund will be provided if the participant doesn’t show up on the day of the event.
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate.